Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
I couldn't stop myself..I commented and asked that..😆..is that what u call nokjhok..I also wanted to write..it was torture....but let it go..what if he reports me..😆
@Bold Arre you should have i don't think he would KD isn't arrogant😆 yeah may ignore it though
I did.. talaaq talaaq talaaq🤣
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
🤣🤣 Yuppp we’ve all gotten into character way too much. Not sure if that’s good 🤣 Cause I know I’ll make you cry when the next KDice content comes out 🤣
I hope that content never comes out 🤣
Yeh log toh mujhse bhi agey nikle! Actually bohot agey nikal chuke hain! 🤣🤣
Tejuuu chup chup k react kr rhi hain! 😃🤣
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Maahi, ek saath itna pyaar. 🥺❤️
I want to smother you with kisses now!
She's making up for going to the other team when her daughter wakes up 🤣🤣Lol