awww meri Mahi, I love you too ❤️🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
awww meri Mahi, I love you too ❤️🤗
Originally posted by: manny136
But isn't janu no less than those mohalle wali aunties lol last time he was questioning gaumbis fertility lol even he had to take a jibe at the baby issue lol
Haan!
Paglait kahin ka
I have never seen men do that before
Maahi, ek saath itna pyaar. 🥺❤️
I want to smother you with kisses now!
It was like you too janu how could you lol rishita would be so embarrassed lol
No I din
What happened??
And what happened to canada??
But isn’t too much plank not so good for your wrists?
Originally posted by: manny136
Yeah planks are the way to go my friend who used to own a gym says they are they way to go to lose weight and look fit lol
planks make me miserable 😭
but I can hold one for 2 minutes in a go 🥺
idk if that's good but it feels like an achievement to me 🤣
Really????
I need to see this 🤣
Forum must be in chaos with happiness
Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa
planks make me miserable 😭
but I can hold one for 2 minutes in a go 🥺
idk if that's good but it feels like an achievement to me 🤣
🤣
Push ups are my enemy! I can’t even do one 😭
Jr KD ko cake milega bhi ki nahi🤔