btw shri.. r u eng student?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
btw shri.. r u eng student?
Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken
why? Do you think they r planning something( which they already are).
Ok don't think Raghav should back off... She is his wife... N I do understand her turmoil but I am sure Raghav will not leave her alone to perish. He's one of the nice guys not some sadist jerk.😆
Not the complete back off
But he won't be able to directly do anything
I would never want pallu to get hurt... But she must understand that D's don't deserve her care... Raghav does...Originally posted by: Srijeeta06
Not the complete back off
But he won't be able to directly do anything
DS, DBMS, Maths, OS thoda bahot ho gaya hai.
But I am lacking in DSA
Acha acha
I was asking all n all kaun kaunse subjects clg ke according ho gaye hein
hmm... U r from?
Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken
I would never want pallu to get hurt... But she must understand that D's don't deserve her care... Raghav does...
Yes
But she won't be able to understand this till Raghav keeps protecting her
Pallavi only understand when it happens first hand with her
Koi funny sequence kab aayega? Sachh mein... I so want some light hearted convo between RaghVi😒
she can if she hears them planning n plotting...😕Originally posted by: Srijeeta06
Yes
But she won't be able to understand this till Raghav keeps protecting her
Pallavi only understand when it happens first hand with her
Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl
Acha acha
I was asking all n all kaun kaunse subjects clg ke according ho gaye hein
Vo hi subjects ho gaye hai, baaki ke this year
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4