Shiva Raavi - Alternate Universe DT#15- Page 111

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

41.4k

Users

32

Likes

5.4k

Frequent Posters

raindropsroses thumbnail
Sparkler Thumbnail 5th Anniversary Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

It’s why in French 😆

raindropsroses thumbnail
Sparkler Thumbnail 5th Anniversary Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Oops! Lost in the interest 🤣

If it’s sarcasm then I’m good 🤣

Adrift_At-Sea thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: raindropsroses

It’s why in French 😆

It doesn’t suit her

G7NZQBRD7QM2PGUZ thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: raindropsroses

Oops! Lost in the interest 🤣

If it’s sarcasm then I’m good 🤣

Mischief is her forte

G7NZQBRD7QM2PGUZ thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

I no part time member

I full time member

G7NZQBRD7QM2PGUZ thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace

Mitni pyaari bacchi hai

Nazar na lage

Partiality Momziee back

Do you know how tharki your child is?🤔

G7NZQBRD7QM2PGUZ thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace

I understand u very well Sakshi👍💔

Kya samjhi tum?🤣

G7NZQBRD7QM2PGUZ thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace

Le ke jana hi nahin hai wahan

Jahan heartbreak ho we cant let Sakshi go

Dil tootna hoga toh toot hi jayega

Tum bhi bacha na paaogi jaani

Adrift_At-Sea thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: YZGG5CTDHIG7AZUY

Partiality Momziee back

Do you know how tharki your child is?🤔

Yup

With age the tharak will fade

Adrift_At-Sea thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Heartbreak se bahut purana rishta hai

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".