I wish they all put their effort in something worthwhile😆 but looks like this is worthwhile for them😆
it could be some code language between them, why do the fans have to break their heads?
Exactly why i love u
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
I wish they all put their effort in something worthwhile😆 but looks like this is worthwhile for them😆
it could be some code language between them, why do the fans have to break their heads?
Exactly why i love u
I am hiving him this link🤣
Originally posted by: 77QC5ZV3G525SOPP
I hope she gets all the love and support she needs, KD or no KD❤
This is why ur in my hissa
U r full of love
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
One more club🤣
I am happy to join you tooo...who are the members here🤣
Maahi is our captain for sure
Whyyyyy?
How did u know???
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
And San ❤️
And there are some part time members like Saksh and Teju 🤣
Part time members🤣
Originally posted by: N67TUTYHQL2SZQ3Z
Aaaahhhhhhh😭😭😭
Maahi look at your bachcha she's hurting me
Nivi save me 😭
Mitni pyaari bacchi hai
Nazar na lage
Bacchi ko aise spoil nahi karte hai. 🤣
Only if you let me kidnap you
You like SarcasticYoddha but not Mischiefian? You’re amazing 🤦🏽♀️😂
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
You like SarcasticYoddha but not Mischiefian? You’re amazing 🤦🏽♀️😂
That was sarcasm