See.. I know, I am always a victim like Didi🤣 SP has been beizattifying me everyday
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
See.. I know, I am always a victim like Didi🤣 SP has been beizattifying me everyday
popcorn will taste extra salty and soggy 🥱
Originally posted by: kahkashansakina
Good morning 🌞
Ready for everything but not for kiss n hug Vankar sir nahi Dene wale😆
hug toh pakka hai aaj ❤️
Originally posted by: Amor_fati
See.. I know, I am always a victim like Didi🤣 SP has been beizattifying me everyday
please yaar... I will happily take 1 ad if that means by episode is uploaded at 5:30 sharp 🤣
Ewwww!!! I can’t eat popcorn at 7:30 am 😂😂😂😂
Pooja i stand with you dear. but no expectations. good luck !
so now you are doing my indirect beizzati too 🤣
Itni umeed!!! Popat na ho (though I have a feeling it’ll be good long emotional hug but I keep my expectations below)
Can’t take another heartbreak ☹️
Itni umeed!!! Popat na ho (though I have a feeling it’ll be good long emotional hug but I keep my expectations below)
Can’t take another heartbreak ☹️
yes this needs to be GC level of intensity 😭
That was virus dream... see he loved her before he knew it...
The intensity of that hug in the dream