Goodmorning!!!
So pumped for the episode!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Goodmorning!!!
So pumped for the episode!!
Hope the real episode is not disappointing!!
No way, it’s going to be disappointing..Neilsha will kill it..
Tissue box ready 😭
I get 1 ad per episode😭 49$ per year plan right?
The one who should riot is ME!!!! I get the episode bloody late 😡😭😡😭😡😭
Yaar lately my episode has been coming just as late as your's 🤣
That's so odd yaar... yes I have the same plan
Pooja and I live in same location, still we get episodes at different times. The servers are not configured correctly. We should complain. 😳
Originally posted by: VHJ5TUGGXTA6D3HE
Yaar lately my episode has been coming just as late as your's 🤣
Still comes before mine!!! Earlier it used to come at 6am sharp this days kaunse waqt aata hai na tum jaano na hum....
Good morning 🌞
Ready for everything but not for kiss n hug Vankar sir nahi Dene wale😆