Muje ye official hua jaisa kyu lag raha hai 😭😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Muje ye official hua jaisa kyu lag raha hai 😭😭
pravisht commented "cute!"Originally posted by: ShinyShine
Alice and Pravisht had done this show too.
I thought they only did KHKT together.
Teasing wala hi 'hmmmmmmmm' hain! ☺️
I have a feeling he knows 🤣 After all, he had to clarify that his skin rash was due to a bug and not due to something else 😉
I hope the Sr KD doesn’t stalk here either🤣🤣
That’s even worse
Originally posted by: Nups_mish
Hahahaha🤣
Aare koi naa tujhe bhi mil hi jaega bohot jald 😎😎 fir wo gaana gaega
Tenu leke mai jawanga dil deke mai jawanga
Eeeekkkkssss
Nobody sings that in real life 🤷♀️🙈
Sakshi ne bhi maan liya!! Aab toh tum log bhi maan lo!!
I'm convinced I'm gonna die a sad brown girl 😭
.... if we ever get perfume ads... we all know who it is 🤣