Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏


Babiies...🤧🤧🤧🤧
Hayeeeeeeee 🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧
Ye dekho pallu ❤️
Mujhe iska koi 4k dedo pls
See the video I posted
wah mazaa aa gaya yaar .. thanks dear friends for sharing the videos of Amar's BD celebrations from the sets .
BTW whats all that decoration on the set for ??? I thought Mukhi got shot in the chest !! are they celebrating Mukhi's return to haveli from Rewari hospital ??
Originally posted by: Sutapasima
wah mazaa aa gaya yaar .. thanks dear friends for sharing the videos of Amar's BD celebrations from the sets .
BTW whats all that decoration on the set for ??? I thought Mukhi got shot in the chest !! are they celebrating Mukhi's return to haveli from Rewari hospital ??
Most probably decorations are for veer and priyashi's wedding
But end me bride swap hoga sudha ke sath 🤣🤪
Many many happy returns of the day, Amar!!
