Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
Well I care
Tragedyyyyyyy where are thou!
I like Shiva alone alone
Ya to alone or you send him to god💔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
Well I care
Tragedyyyyyyy where are thou!
I like Shiva alone alone
Ya to alone or you send him to god💔
Originally posted by: Nups_mish
🤣🤣 Bass KaSaM squad ne kaam kar diya! Oily ko perfume ke dukaan ke saath jod diya🤣
Saath mein aag laga denge 🔥 🔥
Thanks Swasti for " Mahiran " !!!
Mera wala sukoonghar
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
Well I care
Tragedyyyyyyy where are thou!
I like Shiva alone alone
That’s because you have an eye on him. Don’t want to see anyone with him, closet fan no wonder you are on a Shiva killing spree😕
Ppl have actually commented this under oily's story ... " U are an expression queen" ... I can't stop laughing 😅😅🤣
Sab ko jala dalenge! Bhasm hojayega sab KaSaM squad k aag mein!
🤔
Who suggested this ship?
Swasti??
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
Well I care
Tragedyyyyyyy where are thou!
I like Shiva alone alone
You have Jiju
Don’t you think Shiva should have someone too?
Originally posted by: Nups_mish
Jo bhi SrKDice ko ship kar rahe hai unke liye ye reel
Dekhlo
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CR8a_QYns26/?utm_medium=copy_link
😆
Like Krish would say...Made for each other 🤣🤣🤣 perfume ki dukaan and oily😝