We all thought he said 'badkismat'🤪
Now need to go and rrewatch it😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
We all thought he said 'badkismat'🤪
Now need to go and rrewatch it😆
Meri phooti kismat *sigghhh*
PS: I meant kismat, not 'kiss mat'😛
Lol check ... all you needed for thesis was a different view point 🤣
I still think it's badkismat, but if it's "kiss mat", there is a lot of double meaning from Param there! 😆
That part gets stifled by someone but let's try again😆
I am never taking this word seriously again🤣
I still think it's badkismat, but if it's "kiss mat", there is a lot of double meaning from Param there! 😆
lol what I mean is
he says “badh kiss mat”
The way he breaks it up has a double meaning 🤪
I'm not sure why Akshita spoke about her mum (after Param says his mother had sent sweets 😆), but Nawaz's dialogue of "ek hi baat hai" just afterwards is probably more important 😃. Both Parakshita attempted to pass Nawaz's dialogue off as a joke, following which you have the kismat/badkismat part which probably left Akshita looking miffed.
What was Akshita mad about the comment?
kismat/badkismat part which probably left Akshita looking miffed.
Yeah he said badkismat pointing to Akshita...😆
Originally posted by: HDNK3TYAD3A5LNCA
What was Akshita mad about the comment?
kismat/badkismat part which probably left Akshita looking miffed.
that he said badhkismat pointing to Akshita😆