ZERO Points.


Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
ZERO Points.


no Dilip Kumar bas Dilip Kumar
But dilip kumar owned that era
Arey we dont know na, i think darshi got all right? Not sure
I was confident for dilip kumar to win last one 😒
no Dilip Kumar bas Dilip Kumar
Well sheeps ne apne opinion dedi n its dev anand😎
Is it necessary to put leader board with Names and scores 😭😒
Only one match Cuckoo moray 😒
Dilip Kumar ko dhoka dia sab ne iski saza milegi 😈😈
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
0