Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Purvir ko disturb na kare priyashi baaki kisi se shaadi kare mere jaane

Bas yahi dekhna bacha tha ab... 🤦♀️🤦♀️🤦♀️🥺🥺
Bichara veer...😒
Koi iss priyu ko thikane lagao yaar.. 😡😡
Tfs di.. ❤
abe kuch bhi..🤔🤣I got scared for 1 sec I was like priyal and veer😲👀
abe kuch bhi..🤔🤣
Tabhi to likha 1 sec ke liye 🤔
I wonder if we’ll get another Purvir dance 😁 He is in wheelchair but could still happen? Loved their Vaibhav and Priyu function dance with Bol Na Halke🤗
Poor Sudha. I wonder how Veer will agree? Seems too quick no? Something is bound to happen.
Also why are Pranjali still there 😂 Veer and Nandini should kick them out like Vir did. Have they forgotten 😂
I can’t stand priyashi 🤬 selfish
I’m sure going to skip these episodes
She only cares about herself and anyone else
All thanks to Ramona I know which episodes to and skip 🤣
Let’s see looks next week might be a bit interesting if they give purvir moments not interested in crap Anjali or this veer n pri or Sud let him marry both n exit the show 🤣
We are all so confident about wedding failures 😊
on a serious note, Molkki serial is like wedding album, every other month we can expect haldi & mehandi for sure😕
I got scared for 1 sec I was like priyal and veer😲👀
Tune kounsa nasha kiya hai...🤣🤣