Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

19/07/2021 - 23/07/2021

https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/1420634798125502464

Jijaji2 has been decreasing now-a-days gradually. Even considering the channel's standards and time slot, it is not a good rating despite the promotion. It either looks like, people didn't like love web consequences in a comedy show like this.  

I hope, the ratings increase in the following week.

Edited by RadiantSpark - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

I am annoyed with Jijaji2 only decreasing 0.1 by each week but shows like Kaatelal, TYHM and Hero are stable. Even during pre-lockdown episodes, it decreased 0.1 every week as if someone purposely giving less ratings to our show every week.  Hope it starts increasing from next week. Mujhe to darr hai ki Kaatelal se pehle yahi show na udd jaaye. It's annoying that people like boring shows but not horror comedy jisme comedy bahot jyaada hai. Kaatelal story ruined badly along with turning 1 positive character into negative and ending 1 main couple but still it's stable. Hero too is stable even after mocking nature and god. On top of that, Jijaji2 got promo yesterday after 12 days as if they were waiting to give promo of Tannaz entry directly. I hope the show increases next week at least by 0.1 and keep increasing otherwise I fear this show too also being ruined or its characters butchered or it hardly running 100 episodes when it just completed 50 episodes yesterday. They need to re-air pre-lockdown episodes at 7pm and promote the show more.

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

It is really generous from Sab TV if they telecast a show at the early evening slot for promotion which none of the channels did.