Originally posted by: Amor_fati
Ladoo kiss.. Vanku beizettified me😭
that scene is the closest we have ever gotten to our beizzati not happening 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Amor_fati
Ladoo kiss.. Vanku beizettified me😭
that scene is the closest we have ever gotten to our beizzati not happening 🤣
that scene is the closest we have ever gotten to our beizzati not happening 🤣
☹️ Ok atleast give me Letter Kaand.. didi not getting caught.. I was beizettified 🤣
I have a whole Expectations thread which was made a few months ago with almost 70 pages. So, now that has been converted to 70 pages of beizzati 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Amor_fati
☹️ Ok atleast give me Letter Kaand.. didi not getting caught.. I was beizettified 🤣
ok yes... that was a bad bad bad day 🤣
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
I have a whole Expectations thread which was made a few months ago with almost 70 pages. So, now that has been converted to 70 pages of beizzati 🤣🤣
chalo Tanu... this is my revenge for all the beizzati you have done of me 🤣
yaar why did you have to try so hard to come up with a beizzati? I have way too many to be counted but one that will live on forever is our wonderful "sponge bath"
and lately failed forehead kiss and slap attempts 🤣
chalo Tanu... this is my revenge for all the beizzati you have done of me 🤣
But now I have become wise, ab koi jhotha mutha promo mujhe bewakoof nhi bana sakta. 😆😆
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
But now I have become wise, ab koi jhotha mutha promo mujhe bewakoof nhi bana sakta. 😆😆
yaar vankar has solved your problem because we don't even get promos anymore 🤣
yaar why did you have to try so hard to come up with a beizzati? I have way too many to be counted but one that will live on forever is our wonderful "sponge bath"
and lately failed forehead kiss and slap attempts 🤣
Yes all the manifestations that went poof.. 🤣🤣
I am so addicted to my beizzati that I am still hoping those manifestations can work 🤣