Ok everyone...
I want to know....
What is the biggest Ghum beizzati you have experienced until date??? 🤣
Ok everyone...
I want to know....
What is the biggest Ghum beizzati you have experienced until date??? 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Medical science ki band bajayi hai
Sabse bada scam jisme puri ki puri fd gandi tarah se phass gayi
First SaiRat hug made into KKHH moment 🤣.
Ok everyone...
I want to know....
What is the biggest Ghum beizzati you have experienced until date??? 🤣
I am like Didi.. I get beizettified everyday..🤣🤣 and still start refreshing Hotstar by 5.25pm everyday
Originally posted by: Amor_fati
I am like Didi.. I get beizettified everyday..🤣🤣 and still start refreshing Hotstar by 5.25pm everyday
PLEASE yaar... your episode always comes on time 🤣
Originally posted by: Devikadish
MMK promo
this will go down in history as the biggest beizzatis of all beizzati 🤣
First SaiRat hug made into KKHH moment 🤣.
yaar I've always hated this comparison because that means that paapi is tina ðŸ˜ðŸ¤¬
this will go down in history as the biggest beizzatis of all beizzati 🤣
itihaas ke panno meiin likha jaayega
Ladoo kiss.. Vanku beizettified meðŸ˜