Yeah thanks Ramona for suffering through her lives for us 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yeah thanks Ramona for suffering through her lives for us 🤣
Thanks for sharing Ramona!
I wish they bring Tauji in one day, that’d be a funny track 😁 Saba said not for now as he’ll lose his charm but one day 🤞
Thanks Ramona
Itni khushi itni khushi
Purvi in saree bas bheeg aur jaaye Viru ke saath. 😳
Tfs Ramona 🤗
Pehli baar mei sava ke live se khush huyi hu yrr😂
Ye Nandu wala track wese bhi psnd nhi aara h mujhe bhi yrr🤧👎🏼
Sabse zada khushi ki baat h ki Saba ne bol diya h ki molkki is not under scanner aur offair nhi hora h..pta nhi kon faltu rumours faila deta h😡
Purvi in saree..de do plzzz
Yaar yeh show ke time pe live kyun aayi...🤦🏻♀️
TFS Ramona
Yeh channel aur ph ki mili bhagat hai show ki timing ka...nahi ekta kaos shaant rahegi...
Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
Yeh channel aur ph ki mili bhagat hai show ki timing ka...nahi ekta kaos shaant rahegi...
Haan it seemed that ph is least bothered with the timing issue 🧐
Yeah...nahi to yaar almost 3 mahine se show time pe telecast nahi ho raha hai...
Some fans asked for college track again n she said whatever track starts you ask when is it ending I don’t understand what track it is that y’all want to see …50% of the people like a track n the other 50% don’t .. she said that those who bash every track are not true fans that’s all I can say
but I would love that college track again... But pls no such thingsSome fans asked for college track again n she said whatever track starts you ask when is it ending I don’t understand what track it is that y’all want to see …50% of the people like a track n the other 50% don’t .. she said that those who bash every track are not true fans that’s all I can say