Bollywood Retro Sheep Game Th#4 *Rnd 1 CLOSED!* Note p. 123,127- Page 91

Created

Last reply

Replies

1k

Views

31.4k

Users

43

Likes

1.6k

Frequent Posters

SoniRita thumbnail

Love Legion

Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: LazyBing

m too scared to even discuss this round 🤣

🤣 dont be scared. M sure we all r in same boat

NINALOGY thumbnail

Retro Rebels

Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ZestyZeniaZetas

I put same movie name for 3 answers 😆


Good Luck everyone 👍🏼❤️

Same here 🤣

RainOfDew thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Anyone here for discussion?

I m if anyone wanna discuss😆

SoniRita thumbnail

Love Legion

Posted: 5 years ago

Woohoo so 3 goals confirmed atleast🤣

RainOfDew thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: LazyBing

m too scared to even discuss this round 🤣


Same🤣I sent my answers in sleepy state😆

NINALOGY thumbnail

Retro Rebels

Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21

Dang it, m sad Bee couldnt send her ans

Aww she did not send :(

LazyBing thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ZestyZeniaZetas

I put same movie name for 3 answers 😆


Good Luck everyone 👍🏼❤️

i put same movie name for 2 answers (3 and 4) 😳

Good luck to you too sunehri 2.0 😆🤗

Savera84 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ZestyZeniaZetas

I put same movie name for 3 answers 😆

Good Luck everyone 👍🏼❤️

You are the second person who said that. In that case my points are gone.

Cheers.....

NINALOGY thumbnail

Retro Rebels

Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21

Woohoo so 3 goals confirmed atleast🤣

Dont know na ab woh teen same hain yan nhi

Anisha06 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ZestyZeniaZetas

I put same movie name for 3 answers 😆


Good Luck everyone 👍🏼❤️

Same here 😆

Good Luck❤️

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: WildestDreams · 1 years ago

• BWF CC #1 Back To Origin • (DT Note pg 31)

“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 17 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 1 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".