Okay, Sheep!
Forms are officially closed now!
You can start indirect discussion!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Okay, Sheep!
Forms are officially closed now!
You can start indirect discussion!
Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
Okay, Sheep!
Forms are officially closed now!
You can start indirect discussion!
Who all didnt sent the ans
Penne Pasta and Garlic bread will do Riya.😊Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
This page is vegetarian cos the shepherd is vegetarian.
So no chicken wings! Only ghaas-phoos!
Cheers....
The same 4 ppl I tagged earlier.
Bhavna just got her answers in
Good to know. 30 minutes extension worked for someone.👍🏼
Cheers..
I put same movie name for 3 answers 😆
Good Luck everyone 👍🏼❤️
🤣 same. Goodluck to u too❤️
m too scared to even discuss this round 🤣
Dang it, m sad Bee couldnt send her ans
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
1.4k