Originally posted by: LazyBing
m too scared to even discuss this round 🤣
🤣 dont be scared. M sure we all r in same boat
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: LazyBing
m too scared to even discuss this round 🤣
🤣 dont be scared. M sure we all r in same boat
Same here 🤣
Anyone here for discussion?
I m if anyone wanna discuss😆
Woohoo so 3 goals confirmed atleast🤣
Originally posted by: LazyBing
m too scared to even discuss this round 🤣
Same🤣I sent my answers in sleepy state😆
Aww she did not send :(
i put same movie name for 2 answers (3 and 4) 😳
Good luck to you too sunehri 2.0 😆🤗
You are the second person who said that. In that case my points are gone.
Cheers.....
Dont know na ab woh teen same hain yan nhi
Same here 😆
Good Luck❤️
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
1.4k