Originally posted by: JayashreeR
jadha hawa mah math udo 🤣🤣 episode still didn't air 🤣🤣
Or he is still trying to finish the unfinished 💋 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
jadha hawa mah math udo 🤣🤣 episode still didn't air 🤣🤣
Or he is still trying to finish the unfinished 💋 🤣
pata nahi wait for episode and don't keep expectations 🤣🤣🤣
in our language its nibba nibbi reels🤣ye kaisa reel hai🤣
Raghav in traditional locha pakka
Originally posted by: Medha0609
Ofc lovey dovey nahi hai. Full on sexual tension wala feel aa raha hai 😜😍
Oh is it that?!! Could’ve fooled me.. I mean .. we’ve never seen it before na , that’s why I guess I forgot what that tension is..😆 if it’s sexual tension , then I’m excited to watch it
😂😂😂😂😂😂
That’s what I’m also thinking now, so she needs big reels 🔪🔪🔪🔪
nahi nahi shreya asa nahi she also members of team against veena aunty reels
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
nahi nahi shreya asa nahi she also members of team against veena aunty reels
Thanks Jaya
Dekho sab mujh pr shaq kar rahe 😭😭😭
don't worry
I know u don't cry
I will support u as I believe u 🤗🤗🤗
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCKm9s4ZUuc Do share and subscribe!!!
0