Good night my stunnerz's partner Aishu
We both are the best 😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Good night my stunnerz's partner Aishu
We both are the best 😎
Guys how is my DP looking? 👀
It's sad? 😯
No no I don't want anything sad or stressful rn Something nice and warm and easy.. suggest something na :(
Yes its lil sad. Hmm watch Jane🤣
Ok then go and stay with Zeal and anmol 😏
Me and Hava are happy in our own stunnerz club😎
Stunnerz the bestest
Absolutely
Stunners and dazzlers... Both colours are absolutely beautiful ❤️
🤣🤣🤣 good question. Ladki ne sabko bhai banadiya
I can do it if i want to do it but i didn’t want to do it 😆Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
2 din se tumse 50 posts nahi ho rahe the aur ab one hour mein 100 karogi kya😡
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I betrayed no one I’m and will always be team Zeal first 😆
Zeal ke liye stunnerz ko dokha🥺
Originally posted by: LazyBing
Guys how is my DP looking? 👀
Your old one suited more with this color😆
Absolutely
Stunners and dazzlers... Both colours are absolutely beautiful ❤️
Bee 🤗
Yes stunners are the best
Janey dein Soni
Janey waley ko kon rok sakhta hai
Humey adaat hai aisy dhokon ki
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
1.4k