Bye
TC
Good night everyone
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bye
TC
Good night everyone
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I’m actually okay with this because I don’t want Zeal to be by himself in this fight for best colour. It’s either she stays with him or I leave Hava & Nina and join him. “Sizzlers the best” 🥳🥳
Huh u betrayed stunnerz😲
Accha batao main Frozen 2 dekhu ya The Greatest Showman?
Both on my watchlist since a long time 🤔
Accha batao main Frozen 2 dekhu ya The Greatest Showman?
Both on my watchlist since a long time 🤔
Frozen 2 but it is lil sad, r u up for it?
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I’m actually okay with this because I don’t want Zeal to be by himself in this fight for best colour. It’s either she stays with him or I leave Hava & Nina and join him. “Sizzlers the best” 🥳🥳
Ok then go and stay with Zeal and anmol 😏
Me and Hava are happy in our own stunnerz club😎
Stunnerz the bestest
both are goodAccha batao main Frozen 2 dekhu ya The Greatest Showman?
Both on my watchlist since a long time 🤔
frozen 2 dekho

Accha batao main Frozen 2 dekhu ya The Greatest Showman?
Both on my watchlist since a long time 🤔
Sorry no idea
Haven't seen any of them
Yes, you’re team Sizzler and I’m team Zeal (first) so I wouldn’t want him to be alone in this fight over colours. 😂Originally posted by: LazyBing
Awwww thats it!!😍😍😍
I’m always Team Sizzlers by heart so he won’t be by himself🤩
And anyway he’s about to get promoted soon himself as well 😭🤣
Log badal jatey hain
This song for kifah
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
1.4k