Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I don't really have "one" fav song in particular as they keep changing.. but I love Jeev Rangla and Adhir man Zale.
Songs from Anandi gopal are good too. I think Marathi movies are the best in the country.. so much better content than mainstream bollywood.
I think she means I am "Mi punjaban mulgi ahe"😆
I remember when I was a kid, my cousins were talking something about Suhagraat and I couldn't understand anything.
At that moment my mother reached there so they stopped.
I being the naive one (tab thi ab to bilkul nahi) asked my mother-Maa what is Suhagraat?
Yaar which married couple hasn’t kissed yet?? 😂😂
This one- https://youtu.be/sCbbMZ-q4-I
Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose
I don't really have "one" fav song in particular as they keep changing.. but I love Jeev Rangla and Adhir man Zale.
Songs from Anandi gopal are good too. I think Marathi movies are the best in the country.. so much better content than mainstream bollywood.
True that. Especially the poverty showcasing movies. Their struggle hits so hard. Like so hard. Whenever I feel low, or feel that I am lacking gratitude, I go back to watching them. They really have this huge impact on me.
Is that lut gaye a new song?
ok ik i love kartik n all but will this guy ever leave them to do romance now.. koi kartik ki gf ko. bulao yr🥺🥺
When that movie "girlfriend" movie came out .. I was confused watching the trailer...I asked my grandfather and he cleared things for me excluding the S.X part as I wasn't aware of it then. 😆