PS|EDT 64|Mere Wale Bhootnath Ki Mehnat,Sizzling ShiNu & Gaddar Gaumbi - Page 95

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-abz- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace

Dev

Dev will create probs because he feels he is not getting attention from his own father in law🤣

Shiva will flick his hair

🤣

Shiva has Dev's father in law. 

Shiva's wife has Dev's wife. 

Top class cross circuit wala love story hai yeh! 🤣

Cross wala love...

Adrift_At-Sea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -abz-

🤣

Shiva has Dev's father in law. 

Shiva's wife has Dev's wife. 

Top class cross circuit wala love story hai yeh! 🤣

Cross wala love...

I opt out

I hate these ships

I am stealing Shiva and stowing him away on my neutral ship 🤣😎

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mpks1

What happens when they don't get desired TRP's with this track also?We will know next Thursday or the week after.

With IPK, we did not have this problem as the show was always about ArShi. But we had problems with the  tracks and one of the writers Gautam Hegde used to visit the IPK forum and he also had an FB page, He will take constructive criticisms and take inputs from the fans. I myself have voiced out my concerns to him and got a reply. This was all before Twitter and Insta became popular. Why are we not able to contact the writers of this show?

If they keep changing the tracks based on TRPs and start giving BS, then this is not my cup pf tea. I will happily quit.

It's changed a lot- the entire dynamics. IPK had super sizzling romance every episode. GK kind of eye sex show was new to ITV! GK tried to repeat the same story with many shows but only a couple of them succeeded. 

You can contact the writers send messages to the PH etc. But, writers have no say. They get minute by minute TRP; they get to know what is giving them drama and numbers.

So, it's a business decision. The two SP shows got axed despite every person spamming twitter and petitions tagging even Modiji. 

If they don't get TRP’s, they will experiment again with different tracks. It's a business for them and not a creative piece. If you do good numbers, the channel gives creative liberty💁‍♀️. SP IS BLAHHHHH THAT WAYS! 

That's why j sympathise with the PH and writers. 

Edited by Transference - 2 years ago
Transference thumbnail

Yes this is the problem with Star Plus. 

They interfere with many shows like that, the moment the script becomes crappy...they do all that they can to axe the show. 

They have destroyed great storylines and wonderful TV shows in a matter of months.( Everytime I get angry on SP and decide not to watch their shows, I end up doing the opposite😭)

That's why many of the wonderful screen play writers and directors have shifted to web series platform. 

My concern here is, PS has a decent TRP rate...it can run decently for a year. There were great scripts with just 0.5 trp rate running at least for a seven or eight months. But from experience, star plus cannot be trusted. They can do anything. Inke dimag ka koi ilaaj nehi hai.

I know! Everytime I tell myself that I won't watch an SP show, I get sucked right in 😭😭

Transference thumbnail

Originally posted by: raindropsroses

Love love love it! Momzieee!

I have a notes section in my phone for you. It has all your books recos, perfumes recos and quotes ❤️

Areyyyy 🤗

-abz- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

What's gross than Dev and Shiva's Dhaara jhaap is SP ka pyaar for YRKKH. The show is extending like hanuman's tail. 

The show is running, running...script ho ya na ho...bhaag the raho bass.🤣

The show started when my niece was born, now she is 13 years old.🤣

Edited by -abz- - 2 years ago
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

I know! Everytime I tell myself that I won't watch an SP show, I get sucked right in 😭😭

I swore off of SP after KHKT and then a year later, I return to them with PS. I feel like a typical ITV FL 😆

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

It's changed a lot- the entire dynamics. IPK had super sizzling romance every episode. GK kind of eye sex show was new to ITV! GK tried to repeat the same story with many shows but only a couple of them succeeded. 

You can contact the writers send messages to the PH etc. But, writers have no say. They get minute by minute TRP; they get to know what is giving them drama and numbers.

So, it's a business decision. The two SP shows got axed despite every person spamming twitter and petitions tagging even Modiji. 

If they don't get TRP’s, they will experiment again with different tracks. It's a business for them and not a creative piece. If you do good numbers, the channel gives creative liberty💁‍♀️. SP IS BLAHHHHH THAT WAYS! 

That's why j sympathise with the PH and writers. 

As far as I know in regional TV shows this doesn't happen much. Some of the series goes on  for years, I know that few of my relatives watch them.  As for the OG of this show, the writer has clearly expressed that there has been no interference from the channel and the story is told as perceived which was refreshing to hear. In hindsight, I shouldn't have started watching this version, should have just stuck only to the OG😕

Transference thumbnail

What's gross that Dev and Shiva's Dhaara jhaap is SP ka pyaar for YRKKH. The show is extending like hanuman's tail. 

The show is running, running...script ho ya na ho...bhaag the raho bass.🤣

The show started when my niece was born, now she is 13 years old.🤣

🤣🤣 And, it's ruling charts despite 😆

Transference thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

As far as I know in regional TV shows this doesn't happen much. Some of the series goes on  for years, I know that few of my relatives watch them.  As for the OG of this show, the writer has clearly expressed that there has been no interference from the channel and the story is told as perceived which was refreshing to hear. In hindsight, I shouldn't have started watching this version, should have just stuck only to the OG😕

Regional content is not under scrutiny much because they have a region-centric flavour and caters to demographics according to their temperament. For instance, Tamil OG will have the sentiments of a local flavour that people can relate to, similar to the softness and intellect of the region.

Problem with Hindi- It's distributed amongst wider demographics, and people who identify with the language are from different cultures and might not relate with any of the sentiments. 

It's more like having a gaze at a culture. It's hard to get the sentiment correct.

That's why in entertainment, local pieces of content have better quality, deeper emotions and brilliance!