I am missing shreyas game💔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I am missing shreyas game💔
That Stage Floor is in ICU. I read BioGraphy of STAGE it says that he couldnot bear Sallu ki Biryani Farts🤣.
StageKiAatmaKatha
#StageMangeMaze🤣
Weekends par when Salman is ROFL, Hasini forum pe protest karegi #FloorPeZorNahi 🤣🤣Originally posted by: hasini009
and my support goes to stage floor where host hamesha ROFLs🤣
#FloorPeZorNahi
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
You mean you stole the name before the winners were announced 😲
Say what now 😲 , Shreya aka Sherlock gave us the name . It not our fault if Zeal Moriarty and I forgot what was your award name didnt utilize yours 🤣
Haww can’t I laugh?? 😲
Its the way the emoji looks at you 🤣 I get stalker vibes 🥲🤣Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Why is a smile emoticon so creepy looking ,I want to know , I rather use this laughing one😆
Yes please use the laughing one instead 😍😂
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Haww can’t I laugh?? 😲
U can.. i m asking why u laughed on that post😆
She also likes noble nina that's why she is laughing🤣
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
0