It does?
I saw in the premise tab but Kuch Nahi mila
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
It does?
I saw in the premise tab but Kuch Nahi mila
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
I want to know Evans's obsession with playing characters which hardly matches his actual personality🤔
This goes to show how splendid the actor is though😆
I remember watching the trailer of it and then the next clip for auto play was Chris Evans reciting the names of the 7 dwarves
Talk about irony 😂
And RDJ & Hemsy playing themselves😆
THANK YOU Wilson.Originally posted by: Amphitrite
It's between purple and red which in itself is between red and blue so yes Kiffs is right guys
It's a purple or a red not Pink!
Now let me see kis mauh se they badmouth purple 🤣🤣
btw Kiffla naamkaran pe meri copyright hain? 😡
Nahi, ab hai... Someone must have updated it😌
You love zeal ky diye howey nicknames haina 🤣
Don’t think about it put it already 💕Originally posted by: Amphitrite
It did intrigued me honestly
Coz I am a sucker for Lawsuit set-up
I am thinking of putting it on my watchlist
RDJ and Tony Stark are variants of eachother
I mean how are they so darn similarly 😱
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
0