Originally posted by: lateuser1234
Knew u will think its a joke. That is y. And see I told u everything is dere. U only doubted me.
You are to be blamed for that.
I never doubted your talent there but mine.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: lateuser1234
Knew u will think its a joke. That is y. And see I told u everything is dere. U only doubted me.
You are to be blamed for that.
I never doubted your talent there but mine.
Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic
You are to be blamed for that.
I never doubted your talent there but mine.
I agree on that part.
Now since u guys r at peace, I can take my time.
Originally posted by: lateuser1234
I agree on that part.
Now since u guys r at peace, I can take my time.
You agree with everything I say.
Who told we are at peace? Time till when?
Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic
You agree with everything I say.
Who told we are at peace? Time till when?
Whenever u r right.
For 2 days now tried writing. Didn't put a single word in. So can't say.
Originally posted by: lateuser1234
Whenever u r right.
For 2 days now tried writing. Didn't put a single word in. So can't say.
I'm always right.
OK. We will wait. You updated twice even after you said you can't, which is good.. So no pressure.
Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic
I'm always right.
OK. We will wait. You updated twice even after you said you can't, which is good.. So no pressure.
U r wrong in this very statement.
thnx.
I agree because a person can never be always right.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCKm9s4ZUuc Do share and subscribe!!!
0