Eh when did I say i hated it? I was joking. U killed him.. i was shocked maybe a bit disappointed. But I loved ur concept and writing.. like I told..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Eh when did I say i hated it? I was joking. U killed him.. i was shocked maybe a bit disappointed. But I loved ur concept and writing.. like I told..
Originally posted by: AnushkhaA
Eh when did I say i hated it? I was joking. U killed him.. i was shocked maybe a bit disappointed. But I loved ur concept and writing.. like I told..
Ok. Thnx.
Ppl asked RR to be killed. Reader's pressure. I m among few who likes tragic endings more.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCKm9s4ZUuc Do share and subscribe!!!
0