Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi

Article Gavie Chahal

Ria.C thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

https://www.iwmbuzz.com/television/celebrities/rohits-character-in-kuch-rang-pyaar-ke-aise-bhi-nayi-kahani-has-many-shades-gavie-chahal/2021/07/13

โ€œThe beauty of the role is that Rohit has many shades to his character. With the story building up and with time, the intrigue that he will be creating will be engaging to the audience. I am glad to be part of such a big show with a great cast.โ€

Ask him whether the intrigue about Rohit will be seen for long and he states, โ€œYes, Rohit will be seen on and off. As I said, with the story moving forward, there will be a lot of instances wherein Rohit will be involved.โ€

This makes me doubt if it was really a scam ๐Ÿ˜•

Edited by Ria.C - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Antaramantara thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Yeah may be... But I think yesterday Erica said in live that every character has a back story..and they are going to show it.... So may be , this is also a possibility of showing him on and off...like how they showed him in ayush memory 2-3 days back... So may be... Story can take any turn now.... can't say anything

mily_mathew thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Did they show rohits dead body

If this is a scam pity involving young innocent kids in it

Antaramantara thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mily_mathew

Did they show rohits dead body

If this is a scam pity involving young innocent kids in it

No....they didn't show his dead body even grandparents mentioned that hospital didn't give them death certificate too

mily_mathew thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Antaramantara

No....they didn't show his dead body even grandparents mentioned that hospital didn't give them death certificate too

Then maybe he is not dead.if this is all a scam,I worry for atush

He is suffering the most