Originally posted by: kankabhor
It was good when it started but with time they ruined the story so there was no point in changing FL
all ITV shows go like this. I don’t understand, why can’t we adopt limited episode format with seasons or something
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: kankabhor
It was good when it started but with time they ruined the story so there was no point in changing FL
all ITV shows go like this. I don’t understand, why can’t we adopt limited episode format with seasons or something
Originally posted by: Shiny095
No idea. I come here to read spoilers, not aware of any other platform.
Stuff from other platform is also posted here