Originally posted by: UOEH5XOZIQ7P6YT3
Accha hai international ladki chahiye isko ab.....oh wait Tanya is also abroad settled right?
Yes i live in UK 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: UOEH5XOZIQ7P6YT3
Accha hai international ladki chahiye isko ab.....oh wait Tanya is also abroad settled right?
Yes i live in UK 😆
Originally posted by: OceanicHeart.
BTS Hero these days be like the Video felt cute might delete later 🤣🤣🤣
😂😂😂😂
Such an idiot
That’s what I said
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
I had to take a screenshot to show Tanya 😂😂
The second I opened this, his reply was ‘no I’m single’
that means someone has asked about him being single or not 🤣
Ooops single life hard life for him 🤣🤣
You both girls are here today 😆
I am going out for run now 😭 will catch you at EDT …

You both girls are here today 😆
I am going out for run now 😭 will catch you at EDT …
Hahaha don't worry ill catch you at EDT Today Sia Byeeee 🤗🤗
Hahhahahaah
ur there to help him know 😂😂😂
You both girls are here today 😆
I am going out for run now 😭 will catch you at EDT …
I’ll catch u in the afternoon
Coz when Edt starts I’ll be sleeping
Tere liye
He’s so much into international people coz fans from international was messaging him in his life!!! Even Sri Lankan living people
Im like this Country of mine do have idiots for sure without a doubt
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4