Originally posted by: JayashreeR
omg tanya tell him to stop this na please 🤣🤣🤣

Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
omg tanya tell him to stop this na please 🤣🤣🤣



Bilkul bilkul...kuch nahi kar sakti hein aap to
Areeeehhhh kyu nahi??
I had to take a screenshot to show Tanya 😂😂
The second I opened this, his reply was ‘no I’m single’
that means someone has asked about him being single or not 🤣


Originally posted by: RishiGirl
I had to take a screenshot to show Tanya 😂😂
The second I opened this, his reply was ‘no I’m single’
that means someone has asked about him being single or not 🤣
Areeehhh now he’s coming live most of the time!!!
Ommmggg him and his lives is something that makes me expire my quota levels 🤣🤣
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4