Shayad Chiki bhi...

Sandy pehle se hi out ho gayi

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

Yeh kaisa list hai Nups 🤣🤣

Kaun khushnaseeb choose karne waala hai inn mein se? 🤣

Aisa mat bol Aaloo! Kya kharabi hai inn options me🤣🤣 Insaan ka dil dekho! Dil se sab saaf hai sivay Janu ke🤣

Scarysea thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Summary for page 60-78

Everyone is full of praises about Priya's adbhut summary.

Swasti loves horror movies and is willing to suggest some .

Forumwasis have similar taste in music. Also we have trained singers in Priya, Piu and Sriya. We also have Sakshi untrained but can sing reasonably well.

Priya lives in Chennai. Nivi in some town of Tamil Nadu she did not name . Sakshi in chandigarh . They were all inviting each other to come over for a visit.

Sriya, Nupur and Nivi have formed a Seema taparia gang. Everyone wanted a Shiva initially but they have not found Shivas hence Priya and Nivi have decided to go into hiding together in case they are beaten for not delivering their promise.  

Pg 72- 73 has Avi's post on she would like to have a mix of all 4 pandya bros and none of them individual are suited for her. Personally I agree and I think demand for mixes will increase tomorrow.

Alice has reached 250K followers. 

Nupur made a list of eligible bachelors in somnath including kaka, krish, hardik and even Suraj. Even Sri had forgotten who suraj was but Prema told them that suraj is not a bachelor but married and has kids too. So that list has to go.

Over to Pri and Nivi ..PS- what are we now? Summary squad?🤣

Nups_mish thumbnail

Originally posted by: funny_fubar

Tum, Nivi, Priya

Shayad Chiki bhi...

Sandy ne back out kiya?? Kyu??🤣😆 Usko list me koi pasand nahi aaya kya? Abhi latest addition hai Shivang ka! Maybe wo pasand aa jaye😆

Nups_mish thumbnail

Yeh Suraj hai kon? Koi batao mujhe 🤔

Aare Suraj wohi hai jisne Shiva ko jeera kaand me fasaya🤣

Nups_mish thumbnail

Cheeee no- he had a family  right? That is how Janardhan was threatening him.

Nupur - Suraj is rejected- nikalo usko 😱

Hamari phool jaisi bachiyon ki zindagi barbaad ho jati 😪

Suraj is out, Shivang is in😎😎

Seema Taparia for the win!! 

Wow it rhymes! 🤣🤣

Nups_mish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scarysea

Summary for page 60-78

Everyone is full of praises about Priya's adbhut summary.

Swasti loves horror movies and is willing to suggest some .

Forumwasis have similar taste in music. Also we have trained singers in Priya, Piu and Sriya. We also have Sakshi untrained but can sing reasonably well.

Priya lives in Chennai. Nivi in some town of Tamil Nadu she did not name . Sakshi in chandigarh . They were all inviting each other to come over for a visit.

Sriya, Nupur and Nivi have formed a Seema taparia gang. Everyone wanted a Shiva initially but they have not found Shivas hence Priya and Nivi have decided to go into hiding together in case they are beaten for not delivering their promise.  

Pg 72- 73 has Avi's post on she would like to have a mix of all 4 pandya bros and none of them individual are suited for her. Personally I agree and I think demand for mixes will increase tomorrow.

Alice has reached 250K followers. 

Nupur made a list of eligible bachelors in somnath including kaka, krish, hardik and even Suraj. Even Sri had forgotten who suraj was but Prema told them that suraj is not a bachelor but married and has kids too. So that list has to go.

Over to Pri and Nivi ..PS- what are we now? Summary squad?🤣

Chiki you are the best!! 🤗❤️

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nups_mish

Oh no!! All my options are no longer valid😔 Krish ki shaadi fix hote hote 1-2 saal jaege tab tak he will be 21 and can get legally married 😂😂 Hardik ke liye age is just a number, dil se abhi bhi wo jawaan hai🤣

Kaka ko thoda wig and hair dye kar dege toh unki umar pata nahi chalegi🤣 Oops Suraj is married? Prema you are a genius! You remember Suraj ke dialogues bhi !! 

Agar ye options sab cancel ho gaye hai toh ek hi option bacha - Maagin ka beta Shivang🤣

Shivang is the sole eligible bachelor..par abhi uske liye we will have to host a swayamvar and ask these girls to showcase their talents😂😂 🏹 too much kharcha Prema🤣

Somnath me sab kachre hi milte hai except Pandya brothers - 3 out of 4 are taken. If these girls are willing to wait for 2 more years, Krish might be an option.

As for Hardik, age might be just a number, do they really want to marry a guy who wears sweater vests 24/7. How cold is it in Somnath?😆 IMO, never believe a guy who wears a sweater vest 24/7😆

As for Kaka wearing a wig, yeh toh 70s/80s BW ki villain ka shaadi types lag raha hai mujhe😆 And Kaka is happy with his first wife, I meant alcohol. I am not sure these girls will receive unconditional love from him.

Shivang is no where to be seen, moreover do these girls have what it takes to tackle Maagin😆

Shuru karte hai, phir se😆

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
Scarysea thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Tum, Nivi, Priya

Shayad Chiki bhi...

Chiki is out as well especially after seeing Nupurs list🤣

funny_fubar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Somnath sab kachre hi milte hai except Pandya brothers - 3 out of 4 are taken. If these girls are willing to wait for 2 more years, he might be an option.

As for Hardik, age might be just a number, do they really want to marry a guy who wears sweater vests 24/7. How cold is it in Somnath?😆 IMO, never believe a guy who wears sweater vest 24/7😆

As for Kaka wearing a wig, yeh toh 70s/80s BW ki villain ka shaadi types lag raha hai mujhe😆 And Kaka is happy with his first wife, I meant alcohol. I am not sure these girls will receive unconditional love from him.

Shivang is no where to be seen, moreover do these girls have what it takes to tackle Maagin😆

Shuru karte hai, phir se😆

Nups, we are fast losing clients 🤣

I think we should explore out of Somnath- too much kaands happen where marriage is concerned.

Koi aur jagah doondhna padega 🤣🤣