Frequent Posters

unicornwriter thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Thank you ❤

unicornwriter thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

So rather than a Sunday special tomorrow i am giving it now since i might be a little busy later. This is a complete fun one shot to welcome the new track in a positive way.

DRABBLE 5 : NO ONE PLAYS RAGHAV RAO

Raghav walked inside his studyroom in annoyance throwing away the file from the table startling Farhad in the process. He was frustrated, no he was annoyed, well let's just say that he was a combination of both right now because the storm that had arrived in his life last week was creating an actual disaster. Not anywhere physically but in his heart and mind emotionally. He was shocked and a bit scared when he saw Mandaar, the supposedly dead ex-husband of his wife standing at his mansion door with the entire D-clan. After he got discharged from the hospital, things have been a little fiery between him and Pallavi. He could actually feel that her heart had some emotion for her that she was about to confess to him when he woke up after his surgery but got interrupted by the doctor.

24 hours later at his house, he couldn't stop but remince all the romantic moments they had in their bedroom together before the stupid damned fiasco happened. If it hadn't been this injury, he would have definitely initiated a step and they would have started a new journey in their relationship. He loved her, yes he did realised that he loved her but he was just waiting for some normal days to happen before he dropped the bomb on her but alas looked like even God was having fun teasing him when 4 days later from his discharge. Mr. Deshmukh aka Sanki Sasur barged into his house with his dead son who was now alive. 

Some memory loss of him occured but as soon as he heard Pallavi's name, something trigger and he ran after those memories hence making his way back to his family and now into his wife's life. Even though when Pallavi along with kaka and Aai explained him the entire situation of how she was remarried and happy, Mr Deshmukh insisted that Pallavi should come back to her first husband. What came as a shock was not how Pallavi refused but how Mandaar stood against that decision asking Pallavi to move on in her life as he didn't want to disturb it now. Everyone fell into his good boy trap but not Raghav Rao.

So coming back to the current problem, ever since Mandaar's goody goody act of just staying friends with Pallavi, he had been trying to stay close to her. And today too the entire D-clan was at the Rao mansion for a slight get together to cheer up Mandaar's mind. Raghav friskly ran a hand through his hair as he grabbed a glass of scotch.

"Kya hua Anna? Aap itne gusse main kyun hain?" asked farhad.

"Gussa na kare toh kya kare main. Waise toh tera bhabhi sherlock holmes ka nani banta hai lekin jab zarurat hota hai toh ekdum dumb." he sat in his chair sipping onto his drink.

"Par bhabhi ne kya kar diya?" Farhad too got up from the sofa and sat opposite his best friend.

"Dosti karliya uss zinda laash se. Are it is very clear ki uss zinda laash ka intention koi dosti vosti ka nahin hai, woh bas Saree ka dukaan ke close rehna chahta hai." Raghav explained his problem to his buddy.

"Are par Anna ho sakta hai ki woh sach main bhabhi se sirf dosti rakhna chahta ho warna woh aapke aur bhabhi ke relation par itna khush kyun hota." Farhad replied.

"Natak hai Farhad. Sab natak hai. woh Pallavi ka good books main aakar mereko usko life se dur karna chahta hai aur i promise main yeh hone nahin dega." Raghav spoke gulping down the drink in one go.

"Achcha agar natak hua bhi toh Anna aap yeh proof nahin kar skate hai kyunki sabko toh woh sachcha aur achcha hi lagta hai." Farhad spoke.

"Farhad agar woh mastermind ban raha hai toh main bhi Raghav Rao hai. Usko uska aukaat yaad dilakar hi rahega. Usko batayega main ki Raghav aur Pallavi ka beech main koi nahin aa sakta." he replied walking out of the study.

As he stood at the top of the stairs, he could very well hear the laughter coming from the hall but specifically he could hear hers as she came out from the kitchen with a tray full of delicacies.

'Pallavi iss sabki kya zaroorat thi. Hum toh bas milne aaye the." Mandaar rushed to help her. 

Drama Queen, Raghav thought.

"Mandaar aap rehne dijiye main rakh dungi aur kyun zarurat nahin thi iss sabki aaj itni problems ke baad sirf aapki wajah se meri dono family ek saath baithi hai." Pallavi replied with a genuine smile as she handed her tray to one of the house servants.

Pallavi tum uska jaal main matt phaso, Raghav shouted internally.

"Main bas khush hoon ki sab khush hai." Mandaar replied as he eyed her with a loving look, a look only Raghav coukd decipher.

"Pallavi Raghav nahin aaya?" Aai asked.

"Aai woh shayad koi kaam-" pallavi was about to reply when Raghav shouted.

"Pallavi tum mera blue file kidhar rakha?" he called out to her from the stairs.

"Offo Pallavi tumhara bina iss gochu ka koi kaam nahin ho sakta, dekhna kya chahiye isko?" Amma told Pallavi.

"Han Amma main dekhti hoon. Excuse me." Pallavi jogged up as Raghav quickly slided inside their room.

Pallavi walked in to see her husband standing in the centre of their room.

"Kaunsi file Raghav? Tum bhi na apni cheeze khud idhar udhar rakh dete ho aur phir mujhse bolte ho?" she asked in annoyance making her way to their wardrobe area to search his file in the drawers when suddenly raghav pulled her towards him caging her in his strong arms.

"Raghav yeh kya kar rahe ho?" Pallavi asked being surpirsed with this sudden movement.

"Apna biwi ke saath romance karne ka try kar raha hai." came his reply as he raised his brows at her.

"Are par tumhaari file-" she was about to ask him but his mischiveous smile gave away the answer.

"Raghav yeh kya hai. Tumne jhooth bola mujhse. Tumhe pata hai main sabko neeche chodhkr aai hoon." she tried to get away from him only to be pulled back.

"par jab main idhar hai toh tumko sabka kya zaroorat." he asked nuzzling closer in her neck with his deep husky voice.

"Raghav" Pallavi spoke in a soft voice.

'Han Saree ka dukaan. Kuch kehna chahta hai tum?" he moved closer to her earlobe.

"Raghav sab-" she tried to speak when her lips got shut by his finger.

"Yahan sirf tum aur main hai Pallavi. Hamare beech koi nahin aa sakta." he spoke looking deep into her eyes to which she nodded touchign her forehead with his.

"Main poora life aisa reh sakta hai." he said after a small silence.

"Main bhi." she replied smiling her fullest to him that made his heart do a somersault. Slowly he inched closer decreasing any gap between them when they heard a slight cough.

Raghav looked to the source of the disturbance with an annoyed face only to convert it into a smirk as he saw Mandaar standing at their door.

"Mandaar hi kuch chahiye tha tumko?" he asked with mishcief clear in his voice.

"Mandaar aap-" Pallavi turned all flustered with the proximity as she tried to release herself but looked like Raghav was in no mood as he held her tight.

"Han woh bathroom dhoodnh raha tha." Mandaar replied eyeing their proximity and then raghav's smirk which grew wider every second. 

"han main batati hoon." pallavi replied as she eyes Raghav to let her go.

"Tum kyun tension leta hai sweetheart. Main hai na. tum neeche jaakr Aai se baatein karo. Main Mandaar ko hamara washroom dikha deta hai." Raghav kissed her cheek as he slowly lifted his grip off her waist.

Pallavi was too flustered to even reply so she just nodded and left the room giving Mandaar a sleek smile.

"Washroom idhar hai." Raghav spoke breaking mandaar's attention from pallavi.

'Han. Thanks." Mandaar replied walking towards the bathroom.

'Waise main khush hai ki tum mera aur Pallavi ka relationship ko itna support kar raha hai. And i hope tumko awkward nahin laga humko aisa dekh kar woh kya hai na naya naya shaadi hai toh main Pallavi se dur nahin reh pata hai." Raghav spoke with a smirk on his face.

"Nahin it's completely fine. I am happy for you both." Mandaar forced a smile as he dashed inside the washroom and raghav finally let go off the laughter he had been controlling since so long.

"Zinda laash tum Raghav Rao se galat panga le liya. Main Pallavi ko khudse dur jaane nahin dega." he spoke while setting his hair in the mirror.

So here it is. A new drabble. i hope it was fun to read. Do give your reviews.

Trista101 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Woah! Sanki being sanki as usual, Pallu being oblivious and shy, Mandar playing mind games and Raghav being possessive and debunking them all - Loved every bit of the drabble!!

Thanks for the tag! Do tag me next time too❤️

Edited by Trista101 - 2 years ago
Wilddreams thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Wowww👏👏

Loved it. Kaash show mein bhi aisa kuchh dikha de 😳Rone dhone k siwaye😆

You used bts pics beautifully ❤️

Yeh hui na baat Anna 😎

Show this Mandy his aukaat🤣

Pallu toh Raghav ki ho chuki hai ☺️

No chance for any aira gaira 😆

ReemShah thumbnail
Most Comments (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

your creative writing is too good

last time jail scene sach ho gaya tha..kash is bar yeh bhi sach ho jaye

Raghav claiming his haq on his biwi and being possesive

Loved the drabble

Joyness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Just loved it hope to see something like this on the show

MissWiseUnicorn thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Great Drabble! I think with this track we might finally see The Jealous Raghav Rao🤩🤩 
Loved especially these three👇👇👇 

Ms shy and innocent Pallavi ☺️

Mr naughty pants Raghav😈

Mr kabab me haddi  zinda laash Mandar 🤣💀

I hope Raghav catches on Mandar's goody two shoes act before it's too late! 

Thanks for the tag as always ❤️

LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Haha absolutely amazing 

drnidsur thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Wow 

It was so simple and beautiful , you write so well🤗

I was smiling like crazy at the end of it !😆

Your drabble made my day ❤️

Waiting to read more 😳

Keep writing , cus you're amazing 

CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

This Drabble is fantastic dr 

I just love how u write things that stays so close to my heart dr 

Starting from a docile, naive and shy and blushing Pallavi to a creepy mind slugger Creepy Mandu and Sherlock Holmes, cutest possessive Raghav baba 

Love love love it 

Write more

Much love 

Jen