Will check them tomo.. pakka .. abhi going!!
All the best who r in finale!!
Thank u
Deadline se pehle dekh lena😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Will check them tomo.. pakka .. abhi going!!
All the best who r in finale!!
Thank u
Deadline se pehle dekh lena😆
Will check them tomo.. pakka .. abhi going!!
All the best who r in finale!!
Thank you Zeal , I am in the finale too as per my imagination 🤣
OMG🤣
Totally forgot about the younglings here🤣
Food CC lock kaise hogaya?😲
I haven't watched anything too , that is not because of age but language barrier 🤣
asha was a breath of fresh air. neutral perspective and warm personality sums her up
Soha was beyond mature for her age earlier and then later was too childish
@b🤣
Asha not being there is a huge change... she was the most sorted member in the serial!
I'll do the same I guess😃
soha has become childish so far in the season 3 (from the few episodes I have seen)
Still in the finale?
I already won this game and other 2 sheep games🤣
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
I haven't watched anything too , that is not because of age but language barrier 🤣
There r subtitles in hotstar u can watch Nita😆
There are only three candidates for this
Me, nita and zeal
Now convince shreya to write our names 🤣
🤣🤣🤣 sure sure Shreya r u listening
Sunday April 5 2026 https://indianexpress.com/screen-awards...
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdjEHFrN3I5/?stkn=MW5tODQwNXlrYWExbg==
https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/movies/story/72nd-national-film-awards-to-be-announced-today-when-and-where-to-watch-2939730-2026-07-03
12