Originally posted by: asmaanixx
lmfaoooo, what was up with zayn?? 🤣
chuha bana hua hai 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
lmfaoooo, what was up with zayn?? 🤣
chuha bana hua hai 🤣
Iss thread pe bhi log hain?? 😲 I was going watch that Famezzo iv😛
rra ki fav dishes sunkar muh mein pani aah gaya. even though I dont know most of them 🤣
rogan ghosht
yakhni
gustaba
rista
kabarga
Lmaoo... Iv hasn't even started, and he is already winking🤣
He don't know TAMIL. He want to learn
COME RRA I WILL TEACH YOU. DAILY TAMIL CHANNEL WILL GO
🤣🤣🤣🤣
He love urvasi song
THE CURRENT USER IN ANOTHER LAND
😂😂😂❤️❤️❤️🙈🙈🙈
women treating rra's personal DMs as their personal diary entries:

meanwhile rra:

stomach upset😜Originally posted by: asmaanixx
lmfaoooo, what was up with zayn?? 🤣
Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
rra saying he wanna visit north eastern part. 🥺 he even got the chance to go to east lekin it wasn't as he probably wanted
not as he wanted matlab?
IMAO what?
if ur in delhi u want rajma chawal yeh kahan se aya 🤣 I am from delhi aaj tak aisa connection na suna
if ur in punjab u want butter chicken 🤣 gur dekh humara fav
mumbai mein pao bhaji
o part dekhke teri yaad ayi gayuOriginally posted by: Sgayuiyer
He don't know TAMIL. He want to learn
COME RRA I WILL TEACH YOU. DAILY TAMIL CHANNEL WILL GO
🤣🤣🤣🤣
He love urvasi song
THE CURRENT USER IN ANOTHER LAND
😂😂😂❤️❤️❤️🙈🙈🙈