I am already on the way and my distance is shorter 😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I am already on the way and my distance is shorter 😎
Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
haan but I get what he means with actor parties. there is too much groupism
Ya Vedhu I too thought the same
watching khushi's IV now
Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
him stuck with jeevan saathi 🤣
And I was stuck on Do You Wanna Partner? 

Vansh ki wedding ring 🥺
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
watching khushi's IV now
on it too now
lmfaoooo, what was up with zayn?? 🤣


Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Vansh ki wedding ring 🥺
it went missing after few OTT episodes 😭
that wedding ring was such an iconic symbol. and rra wearing it was so nice on screen. not seen many actors wearing it after initial tracks
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
lmfaoooo, what was up with zayn?? 🤣
He'll slip like an ITV heroine also, aage dekho 🤣
rra saying he wanna visit north eastern part. 🥺 he even got the chance to go to east lekin it wasn't as he probably wanted