Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Fabulous updt dr

Totally loved it so much

The way ishu stand with raman was commendable. Hope soon their misunderstanding will be solved. 

Thanx for the pm

Updt soon

Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you very much for the lovely response.

Part-11

Ishra were leaving for the office and hospital when Mr and Mrs Iyer came there. Raman greeted them and took blessings. Mr Iyer was giving him stern looks constantly. Raman asked Ishita to sit with her parents and he, himself, brought water for them. Mrs Iyer adored his sweet gesture. Both sat on the chairs and were looking around the only room, Ishra living.

R - I’m sorry, meri vajah se Ishita…

Mrs Iyer - Kakiji ne bataya.. apne pati ke sath yaha aane ka decision Ishita ka tha. Tumhe guilty feel karne ki jarurat nhi hai Raman.

Mr Iyer - Humhe Ishu se kuch bat karni hai..

Mrs Iyer signalled Mr Iyer not to say like that but Raman understood that they wanted privacy.

R - Yeah sure. Aap log bat kijiye, mujhe office ke liye late ho rha hai. Main chalta hu..

I - Raman, aap meri car..

R - No, meri bike haina.. I have bought that with my own earnings. And you know na.. I like bike rides.

He left while Mr Iyer started questioning Ishita about her decision and suffering because of Raman’s mistakes.

I - Appa, first of all. Is bar jitne Raman responsible hai in sabke liye utna main bhi hu. Infact, kal to meri hi mistake thi, phir bhi Raman ne mujhe kuch kehne hi nhi dia. Meri vajah se Raman ko punish hote huye kaise dekh lu. And secondly, aaj tak aapki life mein itne ups and downs aaye, Amma ne hamesha aapka sath dia, aaj main bhi vhi kar rhi hu..

Mr Iyer - Aise? Is chote se ek room mein.. aise adjust karke..

I - Aap hi kehte the na appa, tatta ne neeche se shuruat ki thi, to hum kyu nhi kar sakte. Aapne to humhe kabhi luxury ke peeche bhagna nhi sikhaya Appa to aaj kya problem hai? Aapko problem hai to bas Raman se..

Mr Iyer - Ha, hai mujhe Raman se problem. What did he give you in the last three years? Sirf dukh dard. I didn’t expect this from him....

I -Enough Appa. I’m sorry to say this Appa but.. mistakes karne ki starting to aapne aur Amma ne hi ki thi na..

Her parents looked at her surprisingly.

I - Both of you really need a reality check. Isn’t it your mistake? to keep so many expectations from a 10years old boy and 9 years old girl? Jis age mein marriage word ka meaning tak nhi pta tha humhe, us age mein hamari Shadi ka promise karna, yeh expect karna ki hum bade hokar apke us promise ko fulfil karenge.. yeh sahi tha? Promise kahu ya ek deal?

Mr Iyer (angrily) - Ishu..

I - I agree Raman was wrong but you all.. including his family.. were also wrong at that time. Yeh hamari life thi, hamari puri life ka decision aap logo ne aise hi kar dia? Vo bhi galat tha. Aaj aap logo ko koi hak nhi banta Raman ko galat kehne ka, vo right sirf mera hoga.. aur kisi ka nhi. Aur appa, aaj ke bad.. I’ll not listen to anything against Raman. It’s my request, raman pehle jaise ban rhe hai so please aap bhi unse pehle jaise hi bat kijiye.

Mrs Iyer - Sahi keh rhi ho tum Ishu, Hamari bhi galti thi. Tumhari understanding dekh kar acha laga Ishu. Apne pati ka sath aise hi dete rehna.

Mr Iyer didn’t say anything.

I - Hospital mein ek client wait kar rhe hai, so..

Mrs Iyer - Ha ha Ishu, Hum ab chalte hai. They were coming out and saw Raman’s grandparents standing outside. They came to talk to Iyers but before them, Ishita handled them very well. They came forward. His grandmother hugged Ishita happily while his grandfather came and said blessing her,

Dadaji - Sahi kaha puttar, galti to humne ki thi. Itna bada decision humhe us samay aise nhi lena chahiye tha.. Aur aaj main sar utha kar keh sakta hu ki vo samay galat tha lekin vo decision.. vo bhot sahi tha. Humne apne bete aur apne parivar ke liye perfect ki bhi perfect bahu chuni thi. Vaise to tumne humhe kabhi nirash nhi kia, phir bhi aaj tak Raman ki harkato se dar lagta tha, lekin aaj.. aaj pure vishvas se keh sakte hai ki yeh rishta bhot majboot hai, isse kuch nhi ho sakta, Ishita puttar kabhi kuch hone hi nhi degi. Rishto ki pehchan aur unki respect karna tumhe bhot khoob aata hai puttar. God bless you. Mata rani teri har wish puri kare.

Ishita felt so proud to have such good in-laws & took their blessings.

I - Aap logo ka aashirvad hai to sab thik ho hi jaayega.

They nodded. Her parents too felt proud of their daughter and felt a little relieved that they were with her always.

At the other side, Raman’s rival called someone,

R - Tumse yeh umeed nhi thi..

Man - Sorry boss, lekin vo dono Ishita Raman, jab bhi un par attack karte hai, dono pati patni ek dusre ko bachane pahuch jate hai.

R - Is bar koi galti nhi honi chahiye, sahi mauka dekh kar us Ishita ko raste se hata do. Vo hat gayi to Raman to apne aap hat jaayega samjho.

Man - Ji Boss. Is bar ek back up plan bhi hai. Vo nhi bachegi..

A few weeks passed. Ishra were living in that same room. Both were managing everything together. Raman was ready to talk about their misunderstandings but then Ishita was avoiding the conversation. Raman initially tried but then left, understanding that something was definitely disturbing her. He then focused on improving their relationship, to gain her confidence and trust back. On the other hand, their families, everyone was happy to see them handling everything together nicely and to see the improvements while his mother was the only person who was unhappy.

One evening, Raman came home. He called her and she informed him that she had left the hospital. Till then, he freshened up and prepared tea for both of them but Ishita didn’t come. He called her but she didn’t receive. He thought to check her location through GPS tracking. He was surprised and suspicious to see her car standing at one place that was at a different location than hospital or home. Thinking if she was in some danger, he immediately left on his bike after informing Romi.

Raman reached the location and found her car outside a godown. He went inside hiding and without making any noise. There were six goons while Ishita was tied to a chair.

Man - Chup chap baithi reh. Boss ko tujhe akhiri salam karna hai nhi to tera kam kabka tamam kar dia hota humne. Ae tum dono is par nazar rakho, main boss se bat karke aata hu. aur tum log iski dead body ke liye intezam karo jakar. 

Only two men left there, he threw something outside to divert them, one of them left. He went inside and hit the other one. He untied Ishita, who sighed in relief seeing him. They together fought with those goons and were going out, when their boss and Raman’s rival, Kishore Malik came there. The goon pointed the gun at Raman, while Kishore held Ishita. Ishra looked at each other, signalled and within a few seconds, Ishita hit him, took out the knife cum bracelet from her hand and pointed that knife at Kishore’s neck. Ishra somehow managed to run away from there. Ishita was driving when she realised that the car break was not working. Ishra were shocked. They tried to control the car but at last they met with an accident. Both were unconscious.

Romi, who was constantly keeping track of their location on Raman’s instructions, lost their track. He immediately reached the last location of Ishra along with some security men. He was shocked to see them lying unconscious. Ishra were taken to the hospital. Both the families were shocked when Romi informed them about Ishra accident.

After hours, Raman gains consciousness first. He asked about Ishita. He was informed that Ishita had more injuries than him and was still unconscious but safe. Most of the time, he was sitting beside her, holding her hand, despite families' request to take rest.

Raman was sitting and just looking at her with tears filled eyes. Romi came and wiped his tears.

Ro - Bhai, why are you crying? Bhabhi is alright. She will gain consciousness soon and you will see, she will scold you for not taking care of yourself. Relax bhai, vo bhot jald thik ho jaayengi.

Raman hugged him and cried his heart out. After some time, he was all alone and talking to unconscious Ishita.

R (holding her hand) - Ishita, uth jao na. Why are you troubling me so much? Pehle mera proposal reject karke, phir mujhse shadi karke, pichle teen sal se meri care karke, mere liye stand lekar, mujhe support karke, mere liye sab kuch karti ho..ek patni ke sare farz nibha kar mujhe itna pareshan kia hai tumne.. Aur ab meri jaan bachane ke liye apni jaan khatre mein dal di.. Ek bar bhi nhi sochti ki tumhe is condition mein dekh mujhe kaisa feel hota hai.. Kyu? Kyu karti ho tum aisa Ishita? Don’t you know ki tum mere liye kya ho, kitna matter karta hai tumhara meri life mein hona, kitni important ho tum mere liye? Kaha nhi lekin tum janti ho na ki... how much I love you.. I know maine bhot mistakes ki hai, I hurt you a lot, mujhe.. mujhe nhi janna tumne kya kia kyu kia ya nhi kia.. main sab bhul jaaunga, hum past ki baatein nhi karenge.. hum.. hum aise hi thik hai na. Ishita please get up. Ek bar tum uth jao, mujhe tumse kuch kehna hai aur.. aur is bar tumse bhi bulwa kar rahunga.. I know you also feel for me. Get up na Ishita..

After some time, Raman was taking his medicines when Simmi came and informed that Ishita had gained consciousness. Raman ran to her room. Doctor and nurse were checking her. He went to the other side, Ishita looked at him. Both asked together about each other and smiled.

I - Mujhe kya hoga.. aapko jyada chot lagi hogi, aap drive jo kar rhe the..

She said slowly, while Raman looked confused as she was driving.

R (holding her hand) - Kya keh rhi ho tum Ishita.. main drive kar rha tha..

Ishita tried to take her hand back slowly, her facial expression were like she was feeling uncomfortable.

I - Ha.. aur Mihika Romi aur Simmi, vo log kaise hai? Unhe jyada chot to nhi aai na?

She asked him. Everyone was shocked and confused.

R - Mihika, Romi, Simmi??

I - Ha, kaha hai vo log.. thik hai na?

She looked around and saw everyone standing there. Ishita saw them all fine and sighed in relief. Her parents met her. Doctor, who was Ishita’s colleague in the hospital, asked all of them to wait outside, only one of them could stay. Doctor asked Mihika and SImmi to stay with her.

In the doctor’s cabin, Raman asked her about Ishita’s behaviour.

R - What’s the matter, Dr Kajal? Please tell me. Aapne humhe Ishita se bat kyu nhi karne di, vo kaise weird behave kar rhi thi.. Dr Kajal please speak up.

Dr - Please calm down. Let me speak. I know her behaviour was weird, it surprised me also. Listen, isse pehle ki main aap logo ko kuch btau, mujhe kuch puchna hai aapse. Kya isse pehle kabhi Ishita ka accident hua tha..

R - Ha, abhi kuch time pehle…

Dr - No, not that one. Accident or accident like situation, when she was with you, Mihika and others whom she was asking about?

R (after remembering for sometime) - Yes, 3 years back. When we were going to celebrate my birthday, hamara accident hote hote reh gaya tha.. Tab hum sath mein hi the aur.. main drive kar rha tha.. in sabka kya matlab hai dr kajal?

He completed, scared of the worst.

Dr - So, shayad main sahi soch rhi hu.. aur aapka dar bhi sahi hai. It may be Retrograde amnesia.

Mr Iyer - Retrograde amnesia?

Dr - Yes uncle. Ishita may have developed retrograde amnesia. Basically, yeh disease brain trauma ya injury ke karan develop hoti hai, isme patient ki injury se pehle ki memories affect hoti hai, she may forget a particular time period or her whole life.. I think Ishita ko bhi kuch aisa hi hua hai, vo us incident ke bad ki sari memories bhul gayi hai.. I can tell you the exact situation after the examination and the tests.

R - Hamari shadi bhi.. vo sab bhul gayi..

Raman was shocked with the recent happenings. Some hours ago, he was thinking of resolving their differences, misunderstandings and starting a new fresh of their relationship, he was planning to open up their hearts to each other but here, he got a big shock, his whole life was in turmoil. Dr Kajal went to examine Ishita while their families were in shock. After the examination and tests, Ishita was resting in her room. Mihika was there. Raman went to her room. He was watching her from a distance and wondering how their relationship came back to just being friends within a few hours. Ishita saw him and called him. Raman tried to smile lightly.

I - Many Many happy returns of the day. Sorry aap apna birthday celebrate karna chahte the aur hum yaha aise..

R - Tum kyu sorry bol rhi ho..isme tumhari kya galti thi. It happened to be like this so.. forget it. Tum rest karo.

Raman couldn’t stop there and went out. Mihika felt bad for him. He went out and cried. Romi and Simmi tried to console him. His mother was feeling bad for him but still she was cursing ishita in her mind. His grandmother came to him and he hugged her.

R - Dadaji sahi kehte the dadi.. Jab koi hamare pas hota hai to hum uski kadra nhi karte, humhe uski value tabhi samajh mein aati hai jab vo humse door ho jata hai..

Dadi - Na puttar, aise nhi kehte. Dekhna tu ishita bhot jald thik ho jaayegi. Matarani mere baccho ko aise kyu dukh de rhi hai..

R - Nhi Dadi, matarani mujhe meri galtiyo ke liye hi punish kar rhi hai.

She was consoling him while he was crying. His father came to him.

Mr Bhalla - Itni jaldi haar gaye zindagi se? Vo bacchii pichle teen sal se teri undekhi, tera rukhapan, tera gussa, teri har harkat ko sahn kar rhi hai, bina kisi se complain kiye, itna tolerate kia aur tum aaj shuruat mein hi haar gaye. Get up Raman. (He made him stand while Raman listened carefully) Look at me and tell me, if you just want to sit and cry or want her to get better, to get her memory back. Answer me..

Raman nodded in yes.

Dadaji - To apne aansuo ko pochlo, chupa lo inhe apne ander kahi aur jitni koshish aur mehnat Ishita puttar ne ki thi tumhare liye utni hi tum karo ab..

R - Usse dugni bhi karunga.. aur jarurat padi to usse bhi jyada.. sirf isliye nhi ki vo meri zindagi mein vapas aa jaye, usse thik karne ke liye, usse uski zindagi aur zindagi ke.. dukh ke hi sahi lekin.. vo khoye huye sare pal lutane ke liye, main apni puri jaan laga dunga. Kehte hai na, jo hota hai ache ke liye hota hai. Ho sakta hai zindagi mujhe ek second chance de rhi ho, sab thik karne ke liye, mere aur Ishita ke rishte ko thik karne ke liye.. I promise dadaji, this time, I won’t let you down.

His father and grandparents blessed him and were happy seeing their son was coming back to his real self. Toshiji was standing and was fuming in anger. Mrs Iyer also prayed for Ishra while Mr Iyer was still not so convinced that Raman was really changing.

Toshiji (thinking) - Badi mushkil se us ladki se peecha chuta tha aur yeh log phir se usse thik karna chahte hai. Mujhe Raman ko yeh karne se rokna hoga. Us ladki ko main phirse apne bete ki zindagi mein nhi dekhna chahti.

After talking to Ishita, examinations and tests, Dr Kajal confirmed that Ishita suffered retrograde amnesia, she lost her memories of the last three years…

Here I'm ending this part. Hope you like it....

Precap - Will Raman be able to bring Ishita’s memory back?

Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

super awesome update 

Continue soon 

n

thanks for the pm 

_TWINKLE

Divyalingaraju thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A very nice update please update next part soon to know what will Raman do now 

omsai24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Amazing and sad update

Ishitas parents came to meet her mr.iyer said he wants to talk with Ishita in alone raman understood and left me.iyer is not liking Ishita adjusting with raman in this small quater and all loved ishitas answer to her father her mother supported her ramans grandparents were really happy with ishitas answer they were feeling proud on thier choice ishitas parents were proud on her so ramans rival is behind ramans life goons kidnapped ishita when she didn't reached home raman got worried for her he tracked her location she was in godwon goons had tied her and was going to kill her raman managed to save her but his rival came ishra fought with him and escaped but car break had failed ishra met with accident both families were shocked all reached hospital raman came into senses he asked about ishita she was still unconscious ramans talk with unconscious ishita was emotional omg ishita have lost her memory poor raman what this disgusting Toshi wants

Please update soon

Thanks for the pm

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 11

Fabulous Update 

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Fabulous update di

Loved to see ishita standing up for raman and their relationship ❤️❤️

She showed the mirror of reality to iyers and senior bhallas👏🏻👏🏻

It was so thrilling and scary to see them in danger 😥😥
Oh my god……ishita suffered from amnesia 😭😭😭

Its true that God is punishing raman for his mistakes and giving him a chance to rectify them

Toshiji is so bad😤😤

Lets see what happens 

Ty 4 d pm too

Pks20 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Just caught up with last 3 parts! Wow lots happening! Ishita retrograde amnesia!  Can Raman rewrite the past few years with Ishita? Will she get her memory back and what about RK? Where has he disappeared and will he come back to story. So much to look forward to… waiting eagerly for next instalment…

Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I'm really very sorry that I couldn't continue updating the stories due to studies. Hope you still remember the stories and will enjoy reading them once again..

Thank you so much for the lovely response.

Part-12

It was the day when Ishita was getting discharged. Till now, Ishita was surrounded by both the families who used to take care of her in hospital. Raman wanted to be with her all the time but she was pushing him away stating she had her family so he didn’t need to waste his time. Even Bhallas’ so much love, care and concern towards her was confusing for her. Raman used to be always there, sitting outside her room and used to meet her for sometime only so that she wouldn’t doubt him.

Dr checked her and confirmed that she could go home. Raman was there along with her parents and his grandparents. All were happy. Raman was too excited and said,

R - Wow! Finally, you will be at home. Main abhi jakar tumhare liye room ready karta hu, bilkul vaise hi jaise tumhe pasand hai..

I - Mere liye mera room aap kyu ready karenge?

She intervened, making him realise that she didn’t remember their relationship anymore so how would she stay with him in their room. 

R - Yes, Why will I do.. I meant ready karwa dete hai, haina am… auntiji. Aap ghar par bol dijiye kisi ko..

Mrs Iyer - Ha beta, main bolti hu..

I - Isme ready kya karna, kuch dino mein mera room khandar thodi ban jaayega.

Raman and Mrs Iyer went out to talk. 

Mrs Iyer - Raman, Ishu ko kuch yad nhi hai to…

R - I know Amma. I’m fine, aap log Ishita ko le jaaiye. but ha.. take care of her. Main aata rahunga usse milne.

She blessed him. He told her that her room should be similar to that of before their marriage. Raman went to Iyer mansion to check everything on its own. He removed all the photographs from their marriage and rituals, he took Mihika’s help and put all her clothes and everything like it used to be earlier. Mr and Mrs Iyer were taking Ishita along with them. Bhallas were sad that she couldn’t go with them. Ishita thanked Bhallas for their care and then she went to Raman, 

I (slowly) - Sorry.. aapko pareshan karne ke liye. Meri vajah se aapko bhot takleef hui na. Jo kuch bhi hua usme aapki koi galti nhi thi so don’t blame yourself. And Thank you very much for everything.

She left with her parents while Raman was just looking at her. Bhallas went to their home. Raman went to their room which was their little home for almost a month. He looked around, everything had her memories, their little sweet memories. He remembered how both of them together transformed that empty room into a little living home for them, how she became his ultimate support. Tears formed in his eyes and started falling. His grandparents came there.

GF - Raman puttar, hum tumhe lene aaye hai, chalo apne ghar chalo.

R - Apne ghar.. apne ghar mein hi to hu dadaji. Yahi hai mera ghar.

GF - Puttar, naraz hai mujhse. Maine tujhe yaha…

R - Nhi dadaji. Bilkul nhi, main janta hu aapke gusse aur us faisle ke peeche aapka pyar tha, aapki concern thi mere liye, hamare liye. Lekin ab.. ab yahi mera ghar hai. Aapne ek room dia tha par Ishita ne, usne apne pyar se isse hamara chota sa par pyara sa aashiyana bna dia, jisse maine aur Ishita ne milkar sajaya tha, us waqt laga tha vo mera mind divert kar rhi hai but ab lagta hai accha hai humne yeh sab sath mein kia, aaj mere pas hamari kuch yaadein hai jinhe yaad karke dil ko thoda sukoon mil rha hai.

Raman looked at his grandparents and bent in front of them.

R - I want to confess something to both of you. Main hamesha kehta tha ki mere pas world’s best grandparents hai, ma papa se jyada aap dono se attached tha. Aaj tak aap dono ne mere liye jo bhi decisions liye, un par kabhi doubt nhi kia tha but.. pta nhi is bar maine aisi galti kaise kar di. But today I want to say that I’m a proud grandson of my world’s best grandparents. I don’t know aap logo ne kin situations mein yeh decision lia tha, I’m sure kuch hard situation hi hogi tabhi aap logo ne hamare childhood mein hi shadi jaisa bada decision lia but yes, you were right at that time too. You took the best decision of my life, you chose the best, you gave me the best lady in the world. Thank you very very very much..infinite times.. to both of you. 

Trio shared a sweet smile in between tears. He made them sit on bed and himself sat on the ground. 

R - Today, I want to tell you everything. I used to like her and her friendship for a long time aur yeh like kab.. love mein bada gaya, pta hi nhi chala. Whenever someone used to talk about my marriage, pta nhi kyu bas Ishita ka chehra saamne aa jata tha.  I used to fear that aap logo ko kaise btaunga.. par usse bhi jyada dar tha ki Ishita ko kaise btaunga (smiled a little). I had seen her, girls school, girls college, she had no boy in her friends list except me. Us din maine sab plan kar lia tha, I decided to open my feelings in front of her because aap us birthday par meri shadi ka final decision lene wale the, I didn’t know ki yeh sab decided tha. Mere kuch kehne se pehle hi vo samajh gayi ki main.. usne mujhe kuch kehne hi nhi dia aur kaha ki it’s impossible.. It hurt.. hurt me a lot. Uski na expect thi mujhe but hamesha ke liye.. not expected but I was ready for it. We decided to be friends like before. I could see she was also in some pain.. maybe she was guilty of her behavior. Next day, party mein bhi aai, gift bhi dia, we were behaving normally like friends.. Then aapne vo announcement ki.. it shocked me and her too.. I felt this but.. Bas vhi se.. vhi se sab bigadta chala gaya. Sab mere hath se chutta gaya.. hamari friendship, vo care, concern, trust.. sab.

GM - Kyu Raman? Aisa kya hua tha? Ishita ne kuch kaha tha? Bta puttar.

R - Usne kuch nhi kaha, yhi to problem thi dadiji. usne kuch nhi kaha but maine ma..(he was about to say something but stopped) I mean maine kisi aur ki baaton sun kar usse galat samajh lia. Engagement ke time maine dekha tha, she was shocked with the sudden events aur kahi na kahi guilty bhi.. she was trying to clear herself but we didn’t get time after engagement. Pehle hamare pas time nhi tha aur phir maine usse kabhi kuch kehne ka mauka nhi dia. BIna usse sune, usse galat samjha, us par gussa kia, naraz rha. I wasted 3 years of our lives in my stupid anger. 

GF - Aur ab? Kya ab bhi..

R - Uski koi bhi koshish meri nazron se door nhi thi.. but I couldn’t take it positively. Main hamesha unka galat hi meaning nikalta rha. Dikhta tha but avoid karta tha.. But uski positivity ne mujhe samjha dia hai, she never changed, change to main aur mera mind ho gaya tha. She was always the same Ishita Iyer..

GF - What did you decide now?

R - This was my story and now, it’s time to know her story, her views, her emotions.. Aap dono ko pta hai, yeh sab sunne ka promise kia tha usne, but usse pehle hi vo mujhe bhul kar mujhe chod kar chali gayi. Aaj bhot dino bad aap dono se aise khul kar baat karke acha laga.. 

He hugged both of them while they were happy to get their grandson back and blessed him for the future.

GM - Ab to chal apne ghar..

R - Nhi dadi, Ishita ke sath ghar se nikla tha to ab uske sath hi vapas aaunga. And I promise, vo bhot jald hoga.

GF - Tune kuch socha hai?

R - Don’t worry dadaji, ab jo karunga soch samajh kar hi karunga aur aap logo ko shikayat ka koi mauka nhi dunga.

His grandparents left. 

R - Sorry dadaji dadiji, maine maa ka naam nhi lia aap logo ke saamne kyonki ab main pehle sab sach pta karunga. Maa jhuth nhi kahengi. Kuch misunderstandings rahi hongi, I have to find out that. And I have to also find out the current matter for which Ishita was disturbed and was hiding it from me. I know there are many more things to know. Mrs Ishita Iyer Bhalla, get ready, it’s my turn now and I will definitely bring out the truth at any cost.

He said with full determination. His grandparents reached the main hall and saw Toshi was serving sweets to everyone happily. They went inside. She served them too.

Toshi - Maji Bauji, lijiye na mithai, maine specially mangwai hai.

They looked at her like asking the reason for it.

Toshi - Vo Ishita thik ho rhi hai aur discharge bhi mil gaya, apne ghar pahuch gayi, bas isiliye.

GF - Agar yhi kaaran ho to accha hoga tumhare liye Toshi bahu.. aur hum sabke liye bhi. Lekin agar mujhe pta chala ki tumhari khushi ka karan kuch aur hi hai ya tumhara Ishita aur Raman puttar ki life ki kisi bhi problem se koi bhi connection hai to humse bura koi nhi hoga.

He said and left for his room while Toshi first got scared but then got busy in celebrating that Ishita was away from her son’s life. Upstairs, 

GM - Aapne Toshi bahu se aise kyu baat ki?

GF - Kyonki mujhe shak hai ki uska in sabse koi to connection hai. Aisa laga jaise Raman jab humhe sab bta rha tha to vo maa bolne wala tha.. Aur vaise bhi Raman ke baad Toshi bahu hi thi jo Ishita puttar ko kuch khas pasand nhi karti thi.

GM - Vo to shayad isliye ki uska beta pareshan tha, to vo us par gussa…

Om - Nhi Maa, main bauji ki baat se agree karta hu. Mujhe bhi lagta hai ki Toshiji ka in sabse koi connection hai. Last time bhi vhi Raman se baat kar rhi thi aur Ishita ko greedy aur vo sab bol rhi thi. Vo janti hai ki Raman ki pareshani kya hai. Main unse baat…

GF - Nhi Om. Aaj maine jo Raman ki aankhon mein dekha hai, mujhe vishvas hai ki ab vo sab handle kar lega. Usne khud ko sambhal lia hai.

GM - Aur yeh taakat usse Ishita puttar se hi mili hai. Vo sath nhi hai lekin uski acchai aur takat uske sath hai.

Om - I wish Ishita puttar jaldi se thik ho jaaye aur Raman bhi sab thik kar paaye. Aur Toshiji ki vajah se yeh sab na hua ho varna unhe maafi to kabhi nhi milegi....

Here I’m ending this part.

Precap - Raman’s mid-night attack on Ishita!!

anithams thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Best update. Waiting eagerly for the next one