Poll
Favorite Raghav Rao mode ? 🤣😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Miss you all too 🥺💗
Busy with studies
Will come after 2-3 weeks now
Take care buddies 🤗❤️
Me too busy with books. 🤢
here...here.❤️
kinda sortaa busy with studies, kinda sort lost interest in the show
Truly yaar I miss you all very much and our fun old days😭
and Pri has her exams starting from tomorrow, and Bee is busy with her studies too I suppose
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Miss you all too 🥺💗
Busy with studies
Will come after 2-3 weeks now
Take care buddies 🤗❤️
take care bud🤗 see ya around❤️
17 more votes to go...cast your votes ppl😔
here...here.❤️
kinda sortaa busy with studies, kinda sort lost interest in the show
Truly yaar I miss you all very much and our fun old days😭
and Pri has her exams starting from tomorrow, and Bee is busy with her studies too I suppose
Same here.. Busy with studies.. 🥱 and I too kinda sorta lost interest... Will watch now only for RaghVi... Let's see if something good happens.
I hate this TRP. 😡
Yep... Missing the fun. 🥺
Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic
Have hope Tanu.
Before ending we will get a NauKe scene....
Maybe we will be blessed with one with Pallu too 😉
Flying rumors say: No hopes for bike.
Wings unleashed. Full capacity.

Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Miss you all too 🥺💗
Busy with studies
Will come after 2-3 weeks now
Take care buddies 🤗❤️

here...here.❤️
kinda sortaa busy with studies, kinda sort lost interest in the show
Truly yaar I miss you all very much and our fun old days😭
and Pri has her exams starting from tomorrow, and Bee is busy with her studies too I suppose
@Bold: That makes majority of us! 🤔
I was remembering those days of fun, frolic and just fantastic drama! 😈
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/mehndi-hai-rachne-wali/5221531/journey-of-raghvi-through-gifs