+1
Mujhe pehle hi Soha bahot demanding lagti thi ab ye baccha bhi agaya😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
+1
Mujhe pehle hi Soha bahot demanding lagti thi ab ye baccha bhi agaya😆
I hope we pass this round too
Edited😆
Got it answered😆
zesty topped the round so bucky is out😒
I can tell you in PM
Sorry you got knocked out
Tum dono ke bina maaza nahin aayega
Bucky you were up against the golden sheep so don’t be disheartened
Thanks❤️
completing your sentence-
You guys made it & now it's only the last where Lavy won't last🤣
Koi nahi, you played good🤗And it was not easy to come till now🤗 At least mujhse to nahi hua🤣
@Bucky, it was luck! You were too good!
Now forget all, let's party🤣 And see the final questions, answer ourselves🤣

Originally posted by: priya185
I can tell you in PM
I want to know as well...So please tell here😭🤣
And Congratulations🥳
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5