Please follow the the IF COC.
Please follow the the IF COC.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Incase anyone is wondering about the stupid title it's from this scene-
Story in short- The guy loves the girl but the girl loves and is with his bestie. The guy knows she won't be his ever but he confesses his feeling with no expectations. It's a beautiful scene on unrequited love
P.S- I haven't watched the movie but know this scene for weird reasons😆
P.P.S- I am going to change the title soon(by tom) once I get an idea😃 suggestions are dearly accepted🤗
Congratulations on new thread on a good day🥳
Happy Birthday once again Bucky❤️

Kya title hai Lavy Ji! Perfect like us😎😆
Bucky da bday ka season hai
Incase anyone is wondering about the stupid title it's from this scene-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9Z3_ifFheQ
Story in short- The guy loves the girl but the girl loves and is with his bestie. The guy knows she won't be his ever but he confesses his feeling with no expectations. It's a beautiful scene on unrequited love
P.S- I haven't watched the movie but know this scene for weird reasons😆
P.P.S- I am going to change the title soon(by tom) once I get an idea😃 suggestions are dearly accepted🤗
It's the trailer? I thought it would be an actual scene...
Title is exclusively for tonight😆 Yeh hi rakhlo ji
Lavy will you be able to add my message to Bucky’s birthday thread (see PM), sorry it’s a bit late.
Originally posted by: Ms.Komolika
Congratulations on new thread on a good day🥳
Happy Birthday once again Bucky❤️
Kya title hai Lavy Ji! Perfect like us😎😆
We are PERFECT toh perfect hi kahungi na😎
Amazing edit
Originally posted by: priya185
Lavy will you be able to add my message to Bucky’s birthday thread (see PM), sorry it’s a bit late.
Done dana done👍🏼
Originally posted by: Ms.Komolika
It's the trailer? I thought it would be an actual scene...
Title is exclusively for tonight😆 Yeh hi rakhlo ji
It is not... movie ka ek bahot famous scene hai😆
You sure? I thought y'all won't like it😆
Haan Ji😎
Found it on Google... A perfect match
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5