Aaj Thursday matlab Trp day aur trp increased aur baaki old activities ki bhi entry🤣🤣.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Aaj Thursday matlab Trp day aur trp increased aur baaki old activities ki bhi entry🤣🤣.
Andolan karne ke liye TV show hi mila hai🤣 iss accha real cause ke liye kuch karo
Kidhar matha khapa rahi hai..BP bada ke legi khudka😆
btwn my marriage is not registered.. N I m married for last 21 years... Toh I m not legally married🤣 mero baccho ka kya
Kidhar matha khapa rahi hai..BP bada ke legi khudka😆
btwn my marriage is not registered.. N I m married for last 21 years... Toh I m not legally married🤣 mero baccho ka kya
Hum AKT ke mood me hai aaj😆 aaj to war Hoga aur hum hi jeetenge🥳
Mere parents ka bhi registered nahi hai 😆 millions of people ne apne marriage registered nahi karwaye hai ..Sab invalid 🤣
Kuchh action lol nahi to 21 year ki marriage ko illegal banaa denge log😆 btw I'm also married for last 17 years ..but registered hai 🤣🤣
Ghor anarth maha anarth🤣. Paap, illegal invalid hai according to some pundits🤣.Kidhar matha khapa rahi hai..BP bada ke legi khudka😆
btwn my marriage is not registered.. N I m married for last 21 years... Toh I m not legally married🤣 mero baccho ka kya
Originally posted by: Panchhi1
Hum AKT ke mood me hai aaj😆 aaj to war Hoga aur hum hi jeetenge🥳
Mere parents ka bhi registered nahi hai 😆 millions of people ne apne marriage registered nahi karwaye hai ..Sab invalid 🤣
Kuchh action lol nahi to 21 year ki marriage ko illegal banaa denge log😆 btw I'm also married for last 17 years ..but registered hai 🤣🤣
I showed my support by liking ur posts.😆
Don't have patience for their senseless claims. Kaunsa show dekhte kya malum. Apne agenda ke hissab se logic lagate hai
Vijayi Bhava🥳🤣🤣
Wy this much noise for reel thing? Worst happening in real life but they won't open their mouth for gud cause. Moral policing only on SM. Leave it if u don't like it. Simple.
Me too married for 8 yrs but v registered after 5 yrs of marriage.
I showed my support by liking ur posts.😆
Don't have patience for their senseless claims. Kaunsa show dekhte kya malum. Apne agenda ke hissab se logic lagate hai
Vijayi Bhava🥳🤣🤣
Thanks for the support😆
Mostly I just.ignore it ..never bother to read it even but today I red whole post and found it so illogical , nonsense ..I don't know why but felt to give reply 😆 will not argue more..it's useless I Know😆
Oh no . Fir toh beech ka 5 years jo tha,woh invalid tha aur illegal tha. In real sense aap 5 years k baad legal wife bani🤣. Congratulations for your newly married life. Aapke shadi ko haal filhal sirf 3 years hi huye hai 🤣🤣Originally posted by: Book-Worm
Wy this much noise for reel thing? Worst happening in real life but they won't open their mouth for gud cause. Moral policing only on SM. Leave it if u don't like it. Simple.
Me too married for 8 yrs but v registered after 5 yrs of marriage.
Oh lol why people think Adi fall out of love🤣 when he was not in love with Malini at first place. 😆