Socho socho Dev jaisa Shiva 🤪🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Socho socho Dev jaisa Shiva 🤪🤣
Dev jaisa koi aur ho hi nahi sakta🤣🤣
Rishitha can put a Mera Dev sticker on his forehead and keep him all for herself🤣
Humara Shiva toh heera hein
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
I am also going to catch up some sleep.... barely slept for 3 hours yesterday 🤣
So jaa so jaa
Mai bhi jaa rahi...
Will chip in my vishesh vishesh tippani by evening, if I have any🤣
I swear twitter kids r soo embarrising.
I mean soo much nonsense they r shitting over there.
Really inke phone cheeno, sirf bakwas karte hain waha.
Rarely anyone is talking sense.
Originally posted by: ShinyShine
I swear twitter kids r soo embarrising.
I mean soo much nonsense they r shitting over there.
Really inke phone cheeno, sirf bakwas karte hain waha.
Rarely anyone is talking sense.
Ab kya kar dia inhone?
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
Dev jaisa koi aur ho hi nahi sakta🤣🤣
Rishitha can put a Mera Dev sticker on his forehead and keep him all for herself🤣
Humara Shiva toh heera hein
Mera Dev ko sticker ki jarurat kaha🤣
So jaa so jaa
Mai bhi jaa rahi...
Will chip in my vishesh vishesh tippani by evening, if I have any🤣
Milte hein shaam ko😆
Waiting for your Vishesh tippini🤣
Done with homework🤓 You could have warned me about the lizard pic . I did not want to see that again🤪🤣 the tortoise was cute though
Omg 🤣 Funniest thing happened. I was playing Yeh Fitoor Mera in loudspeaker at home today morning just a couple of times. And half an hour later, my brother is walking around singing Parwardigara 🤣❤️
He’s hiding his face now 🤣
Meri sky high expectations thodi jyada tut gayi .. I am still reeling under the effect🤣
I will write my two cents after sometime when the reeling stops🤣