AT 9 over finally
let's shift
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
AT 9 over finally
let's shift
Originally posted by: aye-masakalii
But that's the thing na. He had no option but to hurt her, and he hated doing it, but he did do it. Behen ke pyaar me majboor toh kar diya na- no matter how badly it may have stung him (and I'm pretty sure he was feeling as much pain as he was delivering to her), the damage is done.
At this point, I'm not even sure who's been more undeserving of this andha prem- Vijay or Kirti? The competition is tough.
Pallavi is less blind than Raghav.. log maane chahe na maane. I can never imagine Raghav say things to Keerthi the way Pallavi said to Vijay.
hi you all creative people. have you seen this?
Perhaps you would like to participate.
I am guessing tag lines should be in hindi - not sure