Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
My sister and I both had to face trouble. A kimd of allergy was found in my sister's blood and I complained of chest pain after getting the 1st dose of vaccine🙁
Hope you are good now
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
My sister and I both had to face trouble. A kimd of allergy was found in my sister's blood and I complained of chest pain after getting the 1st dose of vaccine🙁
Hope you are good now
How is the situation of covid there?
I am taking the medicine which the doctor has prescribed.🙁
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
I am taking the medicine which the doctor has prescribed.🙁
Ohh. Lets just hope for better tomorrow. My well wishes for good health 🙂
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
How is the situation of covid there?
last I heard the delta variant is spreading quickly, but those who have the vaccines don’t need to worry as much
I wake up and then come straight here 🤣
The situation of Covid in India is getting worse day by day.😢
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
last I heard the delta variant is spreading quickly, but those who have the vaccines don’t need to worry as much
The tragedy with vaccine is people can still spread it even if it doesnt make them seriously ill. Be careful
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k