mere aate hi dono bhaag gaye 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
mere aate hi dono bhaag gaye 🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
mere aate hi dono bhaag gaye 🤣
I was waiting for replies 🤣
Thats good
I may not be able to take the second dose, the medicine has an adverse effect on my body 🙁
My sister and I both had to face trouble. A kimd of allergy was found in my sister's blood and I complained of chest pain after getting the 1st dose of vaccine🙁
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
My sister and I both had to face trouble. A kimd of allergy was found in my sister's blood and I complained of chest pain after getting the 1st dose of vaccine🙁
that’s unfortunate 😭 stay extra safe
I never asked but I want to know in which country do you live?
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
I never asked but I want to know in which country do you live?
U.S., west coast
yes, i will
Thankfully my parents didn't face any problem😃
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
I never asked but I want to know in which country do you live?
India how about you
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k