Originally posted by: priya185
hi lavy how are you? 😊
I am good... wbu?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: priya185
hi lavy how are you? 😊
I am good... wbu?
glad to hear
I am doing errands for the weekend
👍🏼
I hope Sony provides subs on SonyLiv like it does with its other series on the app😃
Another friend who doesn't understand the lang is interested and now Razia too is, toh was thinking of trying hand at subbing. August tak thoda free hoon toh can try (Waise bhi IF and Sonyliv are the only two apps/sites I visit these days)
Lekin above everything else hoping the show turns out good😆
Hardly have any cousins😭
Been long that I have spammed the CC with IG... gotta do it now😆
Even stalkers look forward to this with bated breath ji😎
Hi bucky how are you?
Krpkab season 3 is coming in tv from tomorrow
https://www.instagram.com/p/CRA8HOBqDpi/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Also for telling their families ki story😆
So true!🤣 Though I did have a few exceptions jo story/debate form mein class lete the. Bless their hearts
hi did you see my above post. I forgot to tag you
So true!🤣 Though I did have a few exceptions jo story/debate form mein class lete the. Bless their hearts
Sleep is the best solution to lessening tension for every problem generally😆
Simply brilliant 4 favs in one!
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5