Purane season nahi... 3rd wala season... isiliye toh ab tak kisiko cheque nahi mila😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Purane season nahi... 3rd wala season... isiliye toh ab tak kisiko cheque nahi mila😆
Yes... Shreya, DK, WD are die-hard Hrithik fans... uparse half BWF marta hai HR pe😆
Originally posted by: KachraSeth
Brute Ji, aapka naam Lavanya se Nazifa kab hua?(her name is Nazifa)
Sorry Lavanya kiska naam hai?😆
Been long that I have spammed the CC with IG... gotta do it now😆
Everyone's life story-
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CQd96bZpnXV/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
https://www.instagram.com/p/CREBXGTMFMb/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Me when I'll meet anyone from this forum-
I am on EDKV 2 forum and then you too will say the same and spider man meme ban gaya
https://www.instagram.com/p/CRA8HOBqDpi/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Also for telling their families ki story😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/CRBO9RPJY-_/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
I kinda feel the comment is misinterpreted by joining two different statements but phir bhi Sonam saying she gets to do things on her own is so stupid... India mein kisne roka hai?😆 Yaha pe cool dikhna hai isliye cooking sikhna nahi ye sach batao😆
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5