Congratulations on passing this round lavy and bucky. I also passed
Razia good try
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Congratulations on passing this round lavy and bucky. I also passed
Razia good try
It's only Friday. Saturday is also considered as holiday in many govt. organization.
I can't believe I missed the opportunity to name our CC 'summertime happiness' in May/April😭
P.S- Summertime Sadness is a song from aesthetic queen Lana Del Ray...
Koi nahi🤗Aagli baar rakhlena🤗
so only 1 day holiday? Are you in school?Originally posted by: Ms.Komolika
It's only Friday. Saturday is also considered as holiday in many govt. organization.
Originally posted by: priya185
Congratulations on passing this round lavy and bucky. I also passed
Razia good try
Congratulations Priya, Lavy & Bucky🥳
Best of luck for the next round!
thanks razia, this round has slightly tougher questionsOriginally posted by: Ms.Komolika
Congratulations Priya, Lavy & Bucky🥳
Best of luck for the next round!
then are you in college ?
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5